Anyone notice the laziness in Sashaschizo’s posts now? He basically just copy pastes “______ cannot wrestle”

Anyone notice the laziness in Sashaschizo’s posts now? He basically just copy pastes “______ cannot wrestle”

Attached: 27E3859B-9FFF-430F-BEE7-81D4364698AB.jpg (1276x1276, 264.73K)

wtf is this real?

Can’t blame him. That dude that was stretching sasha over and over probably broke him.

HOLY SMOKES WHAT IN THE SAM HELL IS THAT THING?!

sashaxirs...............

Sasha Banks sucks and can’t draw a dime. She’s ugly as sin and is the Janetty to Naomi, who also sucks, so imagine how much you have to be to be naomi’s janetty. She should retire forever.

Yeh it's spam and counts as trolling outside of b

Nice off-topic post that has nothing to do with professional wrestling. Sasha Banks isn’t even a wrestler currently, so he really doesn’t belong on this board. I think you Horseschizos need to seek some sunlight. Banks is in a same-sex marriage with his husband that still works for WWE, pic-related. Banks has never drawn a dime and is ugly as hell with his balding scalp. He runs away from wrestling every time something doesn’t go his way. His husbandofags are all virgins that’ll never have real life relationships with anything other than their right hands.

Attached: 9618E4E4-FDC6-46AD-ACED-AF9769FCDEB1.jpg (720x720, 64.85K)

Bro you just admitted Sasha was a he. Seeing that dude stretch her over and over and giving her the high hard one all night must have really affected you… I’ll pray for you

I wish he didn’t no show the fights people challenged him to because he’s annoying. He calls himself a fan but it’s blatant he just comes here to shit on womens wrestlers and defend sasha. Im pretty sure most schizos just stick to their schizo post which is sad because I would hope that they could at least stop and watch a bit instead of always being miserable

Sashaschizo has shoot go away heat with me

>he
OH NO NO NO SASHA IS A TRANNY HAHAHAHAHA

Confirmed

Attached: 1661660610748353.jpg (3053x1512, 802.5K)

Holy shit, that's a fucking tranny

Sasha Banks is a man and that’s why you all love and worship him. You’re all shoot faggots that want the horse cock. Banks is known for being the biggest botch machine in not only WWE, but all of professional wrestling. All so-called “Womeme” wrestlers suck. Sorry that I have a real life girlfriend unlike all of you.

Attached: E336151C-0FE4-4859-8D29-FD42E8BFE0D5.jpg (1892x2649, 278.42K)

Based Sasha is ugly as fuck and iyo sky is cuter

Okay and what are you gonna do cry about me on iirc again?

She has a small dick so it’s not even exciting or anything to discover.

Trembling like a stalker bitch

Attached: 1662154613428664.jpg (1383x860, 129.74K)

worked

>Sashaschizo is acting like he hates Sasha again and doesn't have an altar dedicated to her

Who the fuck is sashaschizo and why do people keep talking about him?

Reverse psychology works and I’ve proven it countless times. Sasha Banks is the love of my life. Then. Now. Forever. She’s the only women’s wrestler that matters. You all pull your shit, but constantly complain about my posts in other threads. Don’t dish if you can’t take. Now fuck off trolls and waifufag virgins.

Attached: 33863A0E-50FF-4111-A329-FDB56C5411B3.jpg (1125x1124, 217.3K)