How manny wrestling events do you see live a year? What’s the worst show you attended ?

How manny wrestling events do you see live a year? What’s the worst show you attended ?

Attached: 21BD1BE2-BAB1-45B2-86E8-9917ABCE8525.jpg (828x1320, 391.7K)

Damn Smarks look like that?!?!

Went to a local show because Scott Steiner would be there. Paid $20, got an autograph and a picture. He didnt talk or looked happy to be there. His match came up and it was over in like 5 minutes, didnt even do a promo. Did get to meet Jake Hager and Blue Pants there too and they were really cool.

Zero, wrestling fans are subhuman, last indy show I went to we left early because my gf couldn't stand the smell anymore.

0, I tried attending some shows in the late 20teens, but the audience now is the biggest turn off

What’s bad about it ?

I attended two WWE live events. Once with my wife as just something to do on a Saturday.

We enjoyed it and took our oldest daughter to the same event like a month later at a bigger arena. She slept through most of it.

I would never attend an non WWE show because who wants to waste money on seeing a bunch of literal whos. Also I hate non WWE wrestling fans, they are stinky subhuman nerds

Haven't been to a show in over a decade. But I went to a bunch of European indie-shows in the late 00s and early 10s. Shittiest show was probably one of the smaller, local ones that I only attended because it was so close to home.

Attached: 1657851738823.png (600x450, 251.01K)

>W times W divided by WESTSIDE XTREME WRESTLING
FUCK! I HATE MATH

Went to a Raw taping a few years ago and left after the third match because the audience was disgusting. There were a few normal people there but they were overshadowed by the absolute freakshow; morbidly obese guys in XXXXXXL Alexa Bliss shirts ogling kids, creepy neckbeard guys who had never heard of deodorant, horrifically ugly women, trannies, literal dribbling retards wearing helmets, little kids with their boomer parents who only reacted to the entrances. I didn't think it was possible for an arena to stink of BO but somehow it did. It was one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

Do fans really look like that ?

Been to one ever, last year's SummerSlam. It was okay, but the credit card system crashed and since they are a cash free venue, no one could buy any concessions.

Kek

I’m going to a dynamite in august. What should I actually expect the crowd to be like? Will I get heat from the marks if I boo cringe segments and shit I think shouldn’t be on the show like ROH guys?

It will smell, badly.

But enough about what's going on at your house, what was the raw taping like?

i used to go to nxt house shows 2 or 3 times a month before the plandemic

you met a literal God, lucky bastard

I went to a WCW show back in the 90s. Only thing I remember was NWO running in constantly and the cool light up swords my dad got us.

Maybe 5-6. Mainly AEW but I'll go to WWE if it's a big show or ppv. Went to raw at MSG most recently and I'll be at grand slam soon.

Worst I've been to is No Way Out 2012

Aew crowds are primarily normal people. About 1% will be trannies and there's far less retards than a WWE show. Also next to no niggers