Reminder that Hangman has an ugly white wife SJW who will teach their son to hate white people

Reminder that Hangman has an ugly white wife SJW who will teach their son to hate white people

Attached: tumblr_c92e78add2bca6543f7a630d0aa890b4_55519b22_1280.jpg (828x930, 213.32K)

nah

I know

don’t care, didn’t ask, plus you’re white

Might as well fuck AJ Lee at this point.

reminder you will have neither a wife or a child, user

>who will teach their son to hate white people
but that's a good thing

poor guy

Based. Imagine being a wh*toid and needing tweezers to jerk off.

Didn't realize he was married to that annoying referee.

The Clark Kent effect is real.

God she's so fucking hot

Putting a ring on a latina is dumber

Hangman's son will be a self hating numale himself

Punk married a spic and won't have kids with her

Vince had to step down

Triple H is the last bastion of white corporate america, but even then he's on a shelf life and eventually it'll be Stephanie's daughters in charge, who will undoubtedly turn the whole thing into pozzed tranny shit

It's over bros

isnt colt cabana a partner or some shit with pro wrestling tees. thats probably why the young bucks and hangxir dick suck him so much.

Why couldn't HHH sired some sons? Look at Trumpetty, in his 8th marriage or whatever they gave birth to a super soldier 6'10 autistic nerd with a time machine, Baron Trump.

>is the michaels of his marriage
based

Attached: 1656898619152.jpg (1080x1080, 192.75K)

How can anyone cosplaying a cowboy and lean left??? Lets dress as KKK and go support a BLM rally, basically the same thing

Why are there so many fairly attractive men married to average or even ugly women? Even an above average guy like me can find better looking girls

Poor self-esteem.

Come on there must be better pics of her
I bet you cant show me another where she looks as middle aged and ugly

Why can't Shane run the company?

He has no real role in the company and Vince views him as his biggest failure.

slime chads are unstable by nature

>Reminder that Hangman has an ugly white wife SJW who will teach their son to hate white people

Attached: 2368744.jpg (608x640, 51.73K)