Thanks Phil

Okay, I've decided to put together a quick timeline of events leading up to Hangman's promo, which set Phil off.

>Phil comes back to wrestling

>Works a program with Dary, one of the company's hottest homegrown talents.

>In his match, Phil casually sits up, laughing and shaking his head, burying Darby, his finisher and all the people it put down.

>Takes screen time to talk about just how "golly geez glad" he is to be wrestling again.

>Starts to cause issues backstage

>The focus of the show beings to shift more toward Phil

>Rumbling that people are unhappy in the locker room.

>Kingston flat out tells him, "Nobody wants you here!"

>Phil beats Kingston and gets a program with MJF.

>Cody leaves, possibly forced out.

>The first streak of a million plus vewers since the move to TBS is broken with Punk's main event against MJF. This was only the foruth episode, and no doubt caused concerns about Phil's star and drawing power. It is worth remembering that the likes of Darby, MJF, Jericho, Omega, The Bucks, Cody Rhodes, Orange Cassidy, Moxley, and Hangman have all drawn over a million in their main event matches at different points, even if the rest of the show was lacking in overall numbers.

>Episodes of Dynamite which do over a million, either don't have Phil on them or him in a reduced role and focus.

>Still, the company keeps focusing and building around him.

>More reports about people unhappy with AEW start to come out.

>OG talent gets shafted by Phil.

>A clear divide comes into the locker room.

>Fans leave as this isn't the company they enjoyed and don't like the shift to a WWE-style product.

>Hangman vents frustration boiling in the back and points to Phil's hypocrisy. "I wanna put over the new talent."

>His reign, undercut by AEW's focus on Phil and WWEjects, is ended. This is made worse by Phil botching in the match. Still, Hangman puts him over clean.

>Phil waits and then goes into business by himself.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (2272x3000, 796.93K)

>more elite tranny seethe
I knew phil was going to fuck AEW up when they signed him and elitefags said I was a bitter edrone. its so funny to be proven right in the best way possible while they cry about phil doing exactly what I said he would do.

No, I knew he would do this as well. Even when he came in I was shit posting about how much of a mistake this would be. But I like to post these things to make Philfags cry. Facts and observable data are scary for them.

Attached: 1645380742185.webm (518x480, 976.89K)

>109 countries
>Never their fault
I've seen this angle before...

space chimps was punks best look

You fucking wait, user. I'm going to hold onto this comment for months and then shoot on you in the ring. That'll show Any Forums how professional and mentally stable I am.

Attached: CMSeethe.png (640x480, 457.88K)

Thats fair. Philfags and elite trannies are both easily worked into a seethe.

Can't wait, you schizophrenic Jewboy.

More Punk nonsense…imagine your weight

LOOK HERE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT user! I'M TRYING TO RUN A FUCKING BUSINESS HERE! YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ON THIS BOARD DON'T KNOW SHIT! TONY FIRE THIS FUCKER! HE HURT MY FEELINGS!

Attached: CuntScrum.jpg (800x450, 79.93K)

Elite fanboy copes about CM Punk
>Punk was unprofessional
What was he supposed to do? Nothing? Allow passive aggressive gossips to do what they want and not respond? His boss was right next to him and didn't stop him.
>He waited 3 months to come back at Page
He was injured and off tv having surgery
>He threw the first punch
This is delusional shit you only think if you have no life experience. You can act first in self defence especially if you're surrounded (there were 6 guys in his locker room while he was alone and injured)
>What Hangman said wasn't that bad or different from Kingston
Kingston shit was agreed about before hand and wasn't related to the Cobana shit

>The leaks about Cobana weren't from the Young Bucks
We only have that from the media who we have no reason to believe, they feel fully justified in lying to protect their sources. The leaks don't have to be directly from them either, they could tell other people who then leak it.
>He's a toxic cancer backstage
This is twitter pronoun talk. Who cares, he's a draw, anyone else can leave
You know Punk is in the right just by the sheer amount of Elite cultist cope and spam

Attached: goat (1).jpg (1280x1266, 157.4K)

Stopped reading at "forced out" come on dude, are you like 12? Jesus

Phil isn't a draw.

Ratings say otherwise. He didn't lose 200,000 viewers on his return.

>beings
>foruth

SIRS

Nor did his return from his injury break a million.

you know we have the ratings right, he consistently out draws the elite and is one of the top ratings draws with Moxley

Attached: MillyPhilly.png (4000x3000, 3.39M)

>December, TNT, on an episode where pretty much all segments were at a million +. Phil isn't even in the highest segments.
>(On TBS, in more houses)
>So for June 1, Phil needs the lead-in, because his lack of drawing power was exposed.
>For August 24, it needs to be promoted as a title unification match - isn't even the main event.
>For August 31, Phil wasn't even advised and people tuned in to see what would happen at All Out.

So what are you trying to prove with this?

Since Phil lives rent free in my head i went back to check on all the previous shows. Might have missed something but here goes:
10/8
>Punk returns, saves Moxley from JAS, set up unification match - nothing of note.
17/8
>Punk starts show with 'Snowangel'-Promo.
Buries Hangman calling him to a rematch call. Pretty standard opponent promo poking devolves into "Tell me when I am telling lies" pokes that bring references to Mox in
Shield , Kingstons etc.
> Mox makes entrance while Punk mocks that he has time to do snowangels in the middle of the ring.
>Mox starts own segment with "Watch out Punk is throwing pipebombs"
Some poking and verbal jousting about Phils ego. Punk shoots back with "you can be the heart and soul, I'll be the dollars and the cents"
>Mox kisses and slaps Punk. Brawl that looks like a work breaks out with Steel and staff running in. Punk looks like he is yelling to Steel "did you see that" - this might indicate some of the shots and pushes were shoot
>Mox comes back.
Challenges Punk in ring.Punk starts getting angry bloat eyes. Some brawling, Claudio to carry Mox out.

24/8 Dynamite unification match
> Punk pulls an injury in match. Match ends in less than 10. Mox visibly steaming, throwing chairs at ring during celebration.
>Mox starts a backstage promo "Oh, I'm sorry, was that not how it was supposed to go? Best in the world my ass. "
Turns it into a "my time is now" work promo.

31/8 Dynamite Chicago
>Mox starts the show, gives the 'Envelope-promo'
"he started to look for a way out 'ouh my foot hurts'". "he didn't turn to be what any of us wanted him to be when we invited him back for a second chance", " fragile ego, fragile body, weak mind, weak spirit". Leaves envelope in ring, Ace Steel comes to pick it up.
> CM Punk promo "Aww my foot".
Gets heckled by Colt Cobana chants and fat shames fan. Ace drops an F bomb during promo. Very much just patch work for not getting in ring with Mox for rematch promo

(cont.) I'm just fascinated on the edge of where the kayfabe ends and shoot begins. My take is that 17/8 Hangman shit triggered Mox to defending his own so to speak and there was backstage debate on how the champ belt should be unified before the show. I'm inclined to believe Mox didn't want to just drop the interim title to coast to holiday and that rubbed Punk the wrong way because hes there for the money and to an extend making company money. Punk might have actually pulled the re-injury just to spite Mox and cut his match short. Mox refused to play ball, sabotaged the rematch challenge on purpose but ultimately agreed to lay down to get belt on Punk at Tonys behest. Then Punk got those swollen rage eyes in the media scrum again for probably getting stiffed all match and rest is history.

But what the fuck do I know for certain? Nothing, I wasn't there. Just a geek with too much time to write shit

>dary
>foruth
>vewers

GOOD MORNING SIRS