Save this promotion

How do you go about doing it?

Attached: DAEDD2AF-7463-4FDC-8044-646DDECA9099.jpg (1200x675, 109.26K)

Sit down the elite and cm punk and make them work an angle out of their heat. Otherwise they sit out their contracts without pay.

>Fire the Elite immediately
>Get rid of every belt except the world title, the tnt title, the tag title and the women's title
>Force Toni Storm to get implants

Leave Toni's immaculately perfect tiny-titted body out of this.

its doing fine. It will survive just look at TNA

>Fire the Elite
>Force Punk to put over Wardlow
>Have manlets job to big guys except Lil Nigga Darby.

Yeah what a nice example to follow. Of course Gayew would survive, Tony's dad is richer than Vince & HHH combined. Even NWA is still around. That's not the point. The implication from the question is how do we save aew, to make them competitive with the wwe.

Tony Khan needs to check himself into a rehab facility to get his cocaine addiction under control.

I open the show with twerking nigresses disrespecting an American flag in the ring

Put a bullet between Tony's eyes

fire Punk, strip EVP's of their titles, Tony stop trying to be friends with the wrestlers

/thread

Fire Ace Steel and Hangman. Force Punk and the Elite to work together. FTR team with Punk. After you have extracted the most you can out of the angle fire the Elite and start acting like a serious wrestling promotion and not an indie fed with a budget.

No.
I want them dead and their fans fearing for their lives. I want to find an aewtist in the park and strangle him to death with a dog leash.

>Fire Ace Steel and Hangman.
>Force Punk and the Elite to work together.

You have just given both parties another reason to hate each other.

transition it to a pancrase rules mma promotion

I don’t like how the promotions aren’t allowed to mention each other. I wonder what it would be like if WWE just absorbed ALL other promotions. To the point where they have multiple shows a night

you're too fat to go outside. enjoy your park wallpaper for linux

This entire year has shown you, he hasn't a clue what he's doing & unironically as a big AEW fan .. he's used debuts & hotshots as a crutch to the point where they're comical.

he's got a great roster, & foundation to take things but he's losing the good will because he can't book for shit & refuses to capitalize on the MJF 'fucking mark' or Punk drama.

>I want them dead and their fans fearing for their lives.
Let me make something perfectly clear to you and all the other edrone LOSERS
I see you wearing that WWE shirt in the grocery store?
>POW
I knock you the fuck out!
I catch you looking at that cheap piece of shit E action figure in the toy aisle?
>BOOM
I knock you the fuck out!
I see you talking about some gay shit you saw on the network on Discord?
>BEEP BOOP
Consider your shit fucking HACKED because now I got your addy and when you next open your door
>WHAM
I knock you the FUCK out
This is a war and we COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA
>muh console war
Get fucked fencesitter
Pick a side or get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Attached: ON SIGHT.jpg (850x478, 44.57K)

>refuses to capitalize on the MJF 'fucking mark'

kek this e-drone falseflaggot exposing xhemselves BADLY

Omega vs punk

Keep doing what they are doing now. The reason dronies are posting about AEW so much is because they can see the HHH experiment is a Biden Presidency sized failure

They do mention each other, and more of it wont make anything better, besides mentioning Codeman, that is dimes.

nah i want it to die LMAO