Cringe

Attached: big reddit belt.jpg (1280x720, 102.83K)

double cringe

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 245.17K)

These belts are supremely sexy. Undisputed World champion being the goat belt

zoomers have such shit taste. Both of you should commit rope.

>beautiful belts
>calls them cringe
You can both kill yourself anytime now for being retarded zoomers

nah you should

nah you should. In front of your mother in fact.

big mold looks like a chicken nugget with feathers bro We've already been over this you have shit taste and need to lose weight. don't mind winged eagle but user has a right to shit on it if they want

>big mold looks like a chicken nugget with feathers bro We've already been over this you have shit taste and need to lose weight. don't mind winged eagle but user has a right to shit on it if they want

Attached: 1651074086008.jpg (639x359, 122.22K)

nice selfie but please try to stay on topic ya sissy

Its your selife. Not sure why you're making fun of yourself bud. Must be all that estrogen poisoning your brain.

nah that's you

Remember that Big Gold hating fag? I told him he'd never reach 20 days.

thats your schizophrenia talking bud.

The most based thing the jannies ever did is cucking that seething redditor.

the only seething redditors I see are in this thread having a fit because OP is right about their favorite shitty belt
we don't self-mark post here my friend. perhaps the osw review subreddit is more your speed

Attached: 1624275838497.png (600x600, 206.67K)

The NWA strap lost its prestige. Picrel, and the Attitude Era belts are the only mutt belts that matter, as far as history is concerned. Fuck off, zoomer. You know nothing. If it's aesthetics that are the problem here, then this is the wrong board for you, homosexual.

>reddit memes
kek good job exposing yourself faggot. Go back

>mutt
Go back to Any Forums fag

>Go back to Any Forums
Or:
>everyone who disagrees with me is a Naziiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
>fag
Homophobe.
Next time, post an actual rebuttal, tranny mutt faggot.

Imagine getting this bent out of shape because somebody made fun of a shitty prop on a kid's TV show. Literally beggin ya to have sex