Eh?!

Eh?!
After getting absolutely jannettied by her contemporary this player has decided to dye her hair orange as well!

Attached: Horsha.jpg (816x1024, 207.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CidwT1-JW1a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek thats some indian womans hair she glued on her head, if its even real that is.

Nice fake image and not anything to do with professional wrestling. Quit bringing off-topic trash to Any Forums.

??
that's a soon to be returning superstar Sasha Banks, my friend

Your thread has nothing to do with professional wrestling. Look at your title. That’s a fake image very clearly. You unhealthily-obsessed waifufag virgins need to get lives outside of the internet. Sasha Banks isn’t returning to wrestling anytime soon and when she does, it’ll be for WWE. There’s a reason why her social media feeds all still have WWE in them. Unfortunately, Any Forums doesn’t have the brightest wrestling fans. Sasha threads shouldn’t even be allowed on this board until she returns to wrestling. You’re all jealous of her loving husband, retired professional wrestler, pic-related. Based Triple H made sure to keep him in WWE after his career-ending injury. No women’s wrestlers want you psychotic creeps.

Attached: 2E5AB564-83EB-4D26-AFD1-CEDE554885A9.jpg (790x790, 75.88K)

>Nice fake image
It's clearly not. She has that hair on video.
instagram.com/p/CidwT1-JW1a/

She looks like shit. Like actual feces

So she’s confirmed bald right? Why is it ok for black women to wear wigs but not bald men?

I unironically thought it was a pic of shit from the thumbnail

Her braps
My mouth
Now

she looks like she has downs

black men use bigen, some have fake dreads too.

>Your thread has nothing to do with professional wrestling. Look at your title. That’s a fake image very clearly. You unhealthily-obsessed waifufag virgins need to get lives outside of the internet. Sasha Banks isn’t returning to wrestling anytime soon and when she does, it’ll be for WWE. There’s a reason why her social media feeds all still have WWE in them. Unfortunately, Any Forums doesn’t have the brightest wrestling fans. Sasha threads shouldn’t even be allowed on this board until she returns to wrestling. You’re all jealous of her loving husband, retired professional wrestler, pic-related. Based Triple H made sure to keep him in WWE after his career-ending injury. No women’s wrestlers want you psychotic creeps.

Attached: 20220911_000958.jpg (341x539, 68.29K)

Attached: devin townsend.jpg (1200x1200, 793.55K)

Why do pedo's hate Sasha so much?

Attached: 1662652443228329.jpg (896x1667, 159.41K)

>pedo out of nowhere
nice projection you fucking weirdo simp lmao

>Keeping up with Sasha more than her biggest fans
Lol

How about white, Asian, or latinx?

>>pedo out of nowhere
So you are a pedo

nah you are

Had a dream I!
Hadn't neighed yet!
Got the village riding on me, yeah!
Now a horse girl gon' push it out the waaaaayyyaayyyyy!

Wrestling fans are weird af like how do you think Sasha is ugly you all probably smell like Cheetos lmfao