I'm afraid

Zekebros, is our guy done in WWE? Haven't even seen or heard a mention of him in months and Triple H has made it clear he's taking WWE in the indy direction instead of sports entertainment. Pair that with the fact that the indiest of guys in the E, Kevin Owens, took /ourguy/ out....
Zekebros.... I don't feel so good.

Attached: Ezekial.0.jpg (1200x800, 127.4K)

Elias will redebut at the Rumble once the audience forgets about Zeke. I’m the Men’s Wearhouse. I guarantee it.

You were my perfect friend, right there until the end, I'm forever missing you until we meet again.

They’ll both be in the rumble

SOON

Attached: 2022.06.09-09.39-kayfabenews-62a268a397bed-600x314.jpg (600x314, 34.38K)

I'm fine with it as long as he gets eliminated, goes to the back, shaves his beard and comes back out as Ezekiel

Does Indy mean more of the backstage stuff? I like that more than the wrestling. I usually enjoy the show more when someone is holding a microphone

This would be kino

Nah it means more match time and giving guys tv time that look unintimidating

Is that Serena Deeb?

Please book this

this
elias is gonna come out, get eliminated, then zeke will shine

He is a shitter. He is Impact or NWA material for sure.

WHERE IS HE

Attached: 1661223951532766.jpg (720x1291, 67.24K)

his face is aged so weirdly. like his hairline looks great and youthful, his forehead isn't too bad and his eyes aren't too baggy or fucked up looking but he has these deep lines around his mouth that make it look like a prosthetic.
t. fag

This. They're probably giving him time to regrow his beard so he can make a return with Jeff Jarrett

SHEEEEEEESH ELROD GOT DRIP

Attached: Ernie-Jr.-Ezekiel-WWE-RAW.jpg (1280x720, 202.08K)

Kek

i want to TROD WITH ELROD

Ezekiel never existed. He was just a character being played by Elias.