When will you sheeps wake up and realize that these childish retards are the true cancer?

When will you sheeps wake up and realize that these childish retards are the true cancer?

Attached: All_Elite_Wrestling_Executive_Vice_Presidents_-_The_Young_Bucks;_Nick_&_Matt_Jackson.jpg (2410x3012, 3.64M)

The Young Bucks did nothing wrong.

Uh no cm punk is

realize?
Ive known they were shit for years.

when's bte?

nah they're based chads

Attached: wrdkqb5lf7031.png (500x500, 411.82K)

The young bucks are the ones making tony not book any hoss matches?

When will people realize that they're just Shawn Michaels cosplayers?
>same pose
>superkicks
>DX-styled humour
>similar ring gear
>balding

They're all pissant wrestlers
Thats why they're on AEW

Holy fuck, Is that Kurt Kobain?

how can anybody like guys who wear bell bottoms and streamers

young bucks
>started AEW
>loved by the locker room
>respected by everyone in the business
>constant 5 star matches
>innovators
>Christians
>look out for their friends
>will put over other talent

CM Punk
>hated by everyone he’s ever worked with
>even Vince said he’s not worth the trouble of dealing with
>created nothing
>out of shape
>glass bones
>buries young talent
>only cares about himself
>seething atheist
>spoiled liberal
>even hated by AJ Styles

who’s side you on

It would be both unprofessional and expose, the parties that produce the wildly popular online entertainment product "Being the Elite", (henceforth known as BTE), to civil action to run BTE while Phil Brooks is threatening litigation.

Neither. The Bucks are cunts. Punk is a cunt.
I wanted AEW to be a true alternative to WWE. Instead, it's just Hogan era TNA mixed with the BTE Youtube show.

im in the LA area before the bucks got big they were handing out free tickets to a mexican wrestling show and had a match. Years later I realized those white kids I saw a mexican wrestling show were the Bucks.

I don't listen to fat cuckolds seethe about their grievances so I like the Bucks

They have no power over booking

I'm out of the loop. Who's actually in the right here?
I hate AEW because of the New Japan partnership and how they dragged the company down to their level.

what're you gonna do when the news of the bucks wife swapping comes out?

>W-well they do a transitional move that Shawn Michaels did not invent but used as a finisher, so they must be Shawn Michaels cosplayers!
?

And why do you ignore the other comparisons?

no one
tony is wrong for not being a boss
hangma'am is wrong for shooting
punk is wrong for giving him a receipt
tony is wrong again for not dealing with any of this shit
cucks are wrong for prancing around as evps and going to confront talent with a squad of their friends
kenneth is wrong for being a sanctimonious shit bag who says he'd fire 80% of the talent while hiring dimeless gooks

all that being said though apparently kenny tried to smooth things over with punkie and that didn't go over, so out of everyone he's probably the least to blame

nothing, just like all the other headcanon invented and pushed by those parasitic podcast hosts

There is truth in all the accusations that Punk is a fragile mentally ill narcissistic, the Bucks are bickering bitchy passive aggressive leakers, and Tony is a weak pathetic manchild who commands no respect

remember you said that

sockface out