Another unnecessary re-branding to manipulate viewers into tuning in despite nothing changing

>Another unnecessary re-branding to manipulate viewers into tuning in despite nothing changing
More “it’s a new era” bullshit lol. How many times has WWE tried to shake things up in the past few years with a fresh coat of paint only for it not to work?

Attached: 40030597-A1F0-486D-8E0B-D9F2E21C1D6C.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

record profits, tranny

4?

you want them to call it 2.0 forever? thats retarded, theyve used a white nxt logo before during 2.0 for ppvs.

Saudi money laundering

>y-you’re not allowed to make money!
cope

but saudi money is perfectly legal?????

it's not surprising that you don't know what it means to launder something you filthy faggot. take a shower and go outside.

>unnecessary
nah that's you

Triple h is boring
>45 minute matches
>women’s matches
>no gimmick beyond hungry rookie or cunning veteran

Bring me angles bro if I want to see fighting I’ll just watch boxing or ufc wrestling is fake it’s supposed to be larger than life a spectacle triple h books this garbage as boring as a high school wrestling tournament in Iowa

Attached: 91E1A20B-AF55-4DE5-8829-03D7353EDCBE.jpg (810x509, 49.46K)

Attached: sportsbasedpresentation.webm (720x406, 2.25M)

>How many times has WWE tried to shake things up in the past few years with a fresh coat of paint only for it not to work?
I'd agree if not for the entire backstage structure changing this time as well, with Vince being gone.
The stories coming out on how the writers actually have time to do shit and don't have their scripts ripped up to be redone on the day of the show changes things already.

Lmao. #standupforwwe

Attached: 1473397332397.png (291x300, 127.9K)

>ANOTHER rebrand
KWASS

They've done it twice. And now raw is back to vince levels of viewership

dalton castle was pretty cool
i miss that guy

The government does business with Saudi dummy. It's perfectly legal.

wwe is retarded lol

kek based retard doesn't know what laundering money is

That's based

I believe it's where the wwe receives large sums of money from Saudi Arabia and provides a laundry service to wash the blood off of it.

some thing will never change