The hate he gets isn't justified

He was the greatest writer wrestling ever had. Period.

>but McMahon was his filter
As opposed to every other writer WWE has ever had? McMahon was always the editor for every creative mind writing the show. It just so happened Russo's creative was the highest drawing he worked with.

>he killed WCW
Russo joined the company in October 99. WCW's ratings were in freefall from around September 98-March 99

Attached: 9efd5-16382658514982-1920.jpg (1600x900, 115.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hxPZomQO61Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he sucks you retard

>record TV ratings to this day have never been beat
Bro...

Hey Razorfist!

His TNA writing was so good WWE signed up the whole roster and didn’t know what to do with them. If TK had any sense he would make the call because we already know he intimidates Steph and her cuck

youtu.be/hxPZomQO61Q

>>he killed WCW
the aol merger killed wcw, anyone who says anything different is a faggot who is also retarded

Based. Nothing will ever come close to wrestling television from 97 to 99.

Attached: 9qoq238t8i151.png (1104x618, 540.61K)

>BRRRROO I'M A WEETAWD WHO LIVES IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT BRO
>CASTRATING THE MARKS THIS FRIDAY BRO
>BRO DID YOU KNOW BRO I WROTE THE SCREWJOB BRO?
Bro

>fruitopia

He ruined the sport of professional wrestling and got actual good bookers fired. Even some of the greatest bookers of all time like Jim Cornette. That fucker should be blacklisted from the business and possibly imprisoned

I’ve retwatched 99-00 nitro and thunder like 3 times. It’s great television. Of course retarded smarks like meltzer hate it, they enjoy boring shit like nxt and aew and other Indy garbage

Hit the gym fatty

Attached: A10E3761-C80F-4460-9389-F6516CE63D3C.jpg (225x225, 7.68K)

I don't give a shit if he killed WCW or not anyone can see that his shit was objectively unwatchable in TNA and WCW

>sportmof professional wrestling
Do meltzer marks really think like this bro?

Imagine there are people who actually believes this

TNA was literally dimes

Even when Russo went off the deep end and started being a mark for himself, those episodes of Nitro were still must watch tv.

Russo was such a good writer but has too much heat
that's why Dixie paid him under the table to write TNA

When Russo was writing the show in the early 2000s and from 2006 onwards ratings and PPV buys were up.

Russo took TNA from weekly PPV to bring in a position to sign Hulk Hogan in just under a decade.