Has this been the greatest week

For Promos in Wrestling History?

Attached: download.jpeg-34.jpg (1200x1854, 330.05K)

mox sucked

KO's was just a shittier version of mox's promo

was the despy match good

The duality of man

KO screaming like a pig like he always does

That was Mox's best promo yet.

Yes. A ton of people are calling it match of the year contendor

I didnt see the gookshit so wont comment on that, but the mox and owens promos will be forgotten in a month or two, just like that one cody rhodes promo in aew that was "all time", smarks are just fucking retards.

>mox coping that AEW isn’t falling apart
>KO coping that Theory is 14 years younger then him and better
>gooks

mox promo was the greatest promo in wrestling history

Attached: spergnet.jpg (1260x856, 37.77K)

The greatest promo is wrestling history is when Bret Hart called HBK and HHH “homos” and said HBK “barebacked his way to the top” can’t remember if it was the gay magazine promo too

>a ton of people
so, 12?

You got me. I went to go watch that deathmatch. Five minutes in, and desperado ripped his own mask off and the other guy is blading him with one hand while holding a prop knife with the other. I'm out.

I don't get why people are so hyped about KO's promo. It was really good and passionate but all it amounted to was
>You too pretty and mean
>My friend Gargano can too
>Fatty wrestlers and fat fans are people too
>My friend Gargano also can too
How is this historic in anyway?

Attached: 1662238955900059.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

so great you cant even remember it yeah ok lol

Pretty fun match tho

12 wrestling fans easily weigh a ton so he isn't wrong.

MOTY for me easily

Attached: moty.png (1357x720, 1.02M)

Remember when Cornette said Jay Lethal is a better promo than Moxley? Lmao. This is why you can't give people like him the book.

This and coupled with Jim's pbsession with powerhouse hobbs you can tell his wife enjoys the dark meat

If Jim had the book you'd be in for Punk vs Jay Lethal, Punk vs old Joe, Punk vs Bryan etc. None of that sounds good to me, his matches against Bryan have always been mediocre.

Attached: D2821047-4515-4489-9DB7-95C08B86499D.jpg (446x385, 146.86K)