What are some Any Forums or wrestling related things you do or have done irl?

What are some Any Forums or wrestling related things you do or have done irl?

Attached: 1637436125012.jpg (528x872, 164.39K)

nothing because I still want women to fuck me and my friends and family to respect me

>laughing because 92

>"you were my... friend" when someone does the job

>Bobbo-Pose

stop living for others approval

based

I do Hulk Hogan poses when I get out of the shower and it always pops my mom and sister.

I like to do diva entrance poses while I'm farting. That Statlander behind the back thing works best.

i did the triple h water spit thing when walking out of the gym locker room, and was warned if i do it again theyll cancel my membership.

I also make believe im making a wrestling entrance when walking down my steps

Act like I'm gonna elbow drop the cats, say shoot so often I say it by mistake now.

Unfathomably based. You should shoot HEEM those gym nerds if they try to bury you like that in front of the boys again.

I elbow drop my bed whenever I get home from a long day/outing

back in the early 00s my brother and I had a trampoline and dx shirts. I'd spit water like h then we would do the dx pose

>call someone a mark
>friends asks what that means

Attached: 1662737756207282.jpg (600x338, 35.23K)

My dad used to be the school tennis coach and he hired me as the assistant coach. I knew nothing about coaching but I would stretch those preteen tennis cuties like Stu Hart.

You shower with them? Tell us more

I call people marks.

I went to Japan for a few years about a decade or so ago and made this girl I met come to Ribera with me.
She didn't talk to me again after that night actually but it's prob not to do with the steak

Punk did it for Jimmy

Attached: Jimmy-Havoc.jpg (750x541, 39.22K)

>Playing basketball with some of my bros
>Best Friends tears his meniscus and falls to the ground screaming in pain
>Start laughing and I immediately say "KWAB"
>Realize he is actually hurt and go help him out

I run up and down the Tesco demanding to know where my ice cream bars are.

This needs a finner