Bobby Fish

> “The match that I had with Punk, where things go wonky at the end of that match with the kick out on the GTS, which isn’t even his move.

“That’s me giving into my desire to be a little bit petty in that regard. It’s KENTA’s move and you didn’t even have the decency to change the name.”

“Regardless, the confusion at the end of our match was the fact that he did what’s called ‘the office’ or an ‘iggy.’ This is some inside baseball stuff here. He did that before the three count was over.

“Having been in the business for a long time, I recognize what that is and have done it myself to somebody to say, in our way, ‘whatever, good match.’ He did it before the three count was over. That’s also a way to alert your opponent that, ‘Hey, let’s change something.’”

“In that moment, I can liken it to what Tony Khan might have been feeling when he’s going off on the EVPs. You don’t know what to do. In that moment, I know for myself, I had to make a split-second decision, couldn’t weigh out this or that.

“I had to kick out or not kick out and lose the moment forever. I kicked out. Being whatever it was.”

Attached: 0AC4C642-9DBF-4217-8678-1BE9AD3F047D.jpg (750x231, 64.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StephanieHypes/status/1544156156360138752
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucked it with the copy paste, whatever.

do you think he sent feelers to papa shawn?

lol this dude named after a creature of the sea. I ate this nigga in a burger yesterday with some chips lmao gay ass manlet nigga never drew a dime in his life

What the fuck is this nigger saying? Is he shoot retarded?

What's an Iggy ?

AND I TIED AN ONION TO MY BELT AS WAS THE STYLE AT THE TIME.

I'm not a fan of Cuckman Phil but there was nothing wrong with the match to warrant Bobby kicking out at 3.01 secs. Bobby worked Phil's knee and Phil sold it after the GTS before going for the pin. It was like a 2 second sell then a pin. Both are still MMA larping fags tho. KWAB's even.

>“Regardless, the confusion at the end of our match was the fact that he did what’s called ‘the office’ or an ‘iggy.
HE'S EXPOSING THE DAMN BUSINESS

IGUODALA

Attached: tkftnu.jpg (297x170, 7K)

A press of the palm to signal something to the other wrestler

*honk honk*
twitter.com/StephanieHypes/status/1544156156360138752

You tell me.

Imagine wrestling Punk and still managing to be the unprofessional mentally ill one.

Kek

bobby fish and kenta are little bitches and need to shut the fuck up

> I ate this nigga
pause

Is this gonna be the new Simon Gotch shoot meme

go back nigger

The fuck does this even mean? He just went off on Phil for being "unprofessional" and in the same breath offers a weak justification for why he's allowed to be unprofessional. This dude torched his reputation.

Fuck that and fuck yourself, faggot. Cuckman Phil walked around for like 3 minutes before the cover trying to bury fish like triple h did to Booker. Fish shoulda kicked out before the ref even counted one and just jumped up and /HEEM/ed punk irl and done the Dougie on his corpse in the middle of the ring. It’s not like that pussy ass faggot punk can even fight back