Untitled

Attached: Shoot.jpg (1200x2000, 233.84K)

Punk needs to be fired
The Elite need to return by Arthur Ashe or Full Gear

its a wizerk

Funny shit
Punk needs to be kicked out
Elite needs a small slap on the wrist
Cornette needs to shut his bitch mouth

Shit's fucking stupid. However, it might lead to a more organised locker room and generally sometimes a shock like this can really help bring out the best in everyone and really re-shape how everyone thinks.

Attached: yh.gif (220x264, 209.89K)

Punk's rant was entertaining and generated buzz but Tony and Tony's Toys are allergic to dimes so they killed it instantly.

I don't watch AEW, so I don't care. But Punk's promo was great.

kino of the year
punk should be fired but he can come back next year if he wants to put over kenny or hangman and maybe we can see how things go from there

It made me really tired of Punk. The man basically spent the past month doing the exact opposite of what he spent the past year preached. I also have become extremely appreciative of Jon Moxley, who has stepped up big time and put the company on his back when they needed him most.

This

Punk burying people was based and im not going to pretend it wasn't. Its going to be fucking hilarious when the bucks get big leagued and nothing happens to punk and then he comes back and he's still the top guy feuding for the belt. See you next summer for the flipfag seetheapalooza

its all a work

It exposed just how many Reddit tourists there are here. And there’s a lot

Was fun but it's getting a little boring now. Nobody will get fired and we won't hear anything for months. Shooting on the EVPs was the best thing Punk has every done. Tony is retarded if he doesn't turn it all into an angle

Attached: 1663006610642739.gif (302x292, 813.42K)

I can't go FIVE SECONDS without thinking about reddit

Punk worked the self mark geeks into a seething shoot brother.

>Cornette out of nowhere
every time

You all need to go back.

I'm OBSESSED with reddit

the drama is pretty entertaining but i wish it didn’t happen. i loved punk in AEW and really wanted it to work out. i would take punk over the bucks. in my fantasy cm punk and kenny stay but the bucks leave to flounder in wwe.

It's the most interested I've been in AEW ever. Probably the most interested in wrestling in general I've been in 10+ years.

I honestly have no clue if it's a work or shoot.
If its a work, well fucking played.
If its a shoot, the responsibility falls on Tony. As the head of the company its his responsibility to keep his guys in check. If he didn't know about any of this he should have told Phil to shut the fuck up in that scrum, but he didn't.
That being said everyone involved is an unprofessional piece of shit. Punk was right in describing the EVPs as children, and others who criticise Punk are right in that he's a fucking cancer in the locker room. Until Tony steps up and fires people nobody will respect him.

Regardless, they SHOULD make an angle out of it. But knowing how underwhelming this company has been since it started up they won't.
Should get all the guys together an agree to do business but looks like that ship is already sailing.
Hot shit that is already fizzling out and a wasted opportunity. Many such cases!

Attached: reigns-heyman-1.jpg (1200x675, 100.59K)