How does Aliyah still have a job? She’s so bad...

How does Aliyah still have a job? She’s so bad, she made Io have to work in slow motion just to try and make Aliyah look good

Attached: 6BB94694-06B7-4954-95FF-D95F6C337BE9.jpg (1284x1605, 344.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USZL8EYUV9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's paul's side piece, has been for many years now

Probably sucks some dudes cocks to keep her job. Many such cases.

She sucks a mean dick. it's why she got to spend 10 years at the PC/NXT, not improve at all, and still get called up and pushed heavy on the main roster. Even after puking on one of her debut matches.

>Nhooph

Attached: g481.png (2180x2180, 1.92M)

because she's one of the best looking women they still have

god i love this brown MINX

Did you not see the show lol. Everyone except Bianca moves in slow motion. Its embarrassing. These chicks aren't ready

I think she's sexy. And she hates black people so she's Hulkster approved, brother!

youtube.com/watch?v=USZL8EYUV9U

William Regal reaction to Aliyah lmao

Attached: William Regal.jpg (428x496, 38.34K)

I'm not into the gossip shit, but with her (and Dana Brooke), yeah, I'm almost sure they're fucking someone backstage

Coulda sworn Vince just got fired for that nonsense. Girls have been fucking their bosses since we allowed them in the workplace during WW2.

it's crazy shes been doing this for almost 10 years now and is still green, shes not even pretty, what is going on here, folks

Isn't she like poo-adjacent? I'm sure the Indians love her.

skank

Don't act like you wouldn't suck a freshly made log directly out of her asshole amerimutt

Attached: images.jpeg-47.jpg (437x701, 30.96K)

She based.

Attached: goated.jpg (230x219, 9.7K)

Calm down. I'd rape her, sure. But I'd rape any babe that said "no" to me. All I meant was, she's like middle eastern or whatever - she's a shitskin.

My face would need to be surgically removed from her ass.

Pity.

Aliyah is ugly as sin and has no wrestling skill. Iyo Sky is the exact same. They both botched quite a bit last night. I have a bad feeling WWE RAW’s viewership numbers are going to reflect on this. If under two million, I’m snapping off on orangutan.

Sasha banks was the ugliest “woman” on the runway at that fashion show last week which also included Naomi. oof

Sasha Banks is the GOAT wrestler and she looked absolutely incredible at Fashion Week in New York. Simply mouthwatering. She’s flawless and perfect. She’s all woman, don’t start your tranny fetish bullshit. How’s Aliyah’s new nose holding up? Before and after, she’s still hideous and lacks basic wrestling skill.

Sounds like someone's Sasha Bank bodypillow rejected him last night. Or did Mommy not give you Chicken Nuggies and Chocolate Milk for dinner?

Imagine your taste with her horrible face. Leave house occasionally fatso or use Google to find 5 million better looking women in various states of undress.

>I’m snapping off on orangutan.
Good morning sirs

Iyo did this before too I think with Dana Brooke and Tamina, that webm of the slow motion slap
Its like someone's telling her not to stiff them and she just has no idea how not to

That made sense. You just don’t know basic English, very similar to Iyo Sky. Aliyah and Iyo both draw no reaction from the WWE Universe when they make their entrances. The fans were bored last night during the tag match between Aliyah and Raquel Rodriguez and Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky.