Miz and Lumis “will have a twist ending”

>According to an SI interview with HHH, the current feud between Miz and Dexter Lumis will have an ending that “nobody will expect, but they’ll love it”
>”There’s a great thing in wrestling,” HHH stated, “where you can introduce people to new ideas. We’ve seen that happen a lot, where kids tweet at us and say they’ve never seen a guy do a wrestling move like that. And little girls say they’ve never seen tough girls before. So that’s really the goal, right? Give people something new. In this case? We want to show people that there are different types of relationships out there.”
>HHH, who suffered a major health scare barely a year ago, is currently on top of the world and says that he hasn’t felt better “in years”.
>”I’m a father, a husband, and a huge part of the WWE right now. That’s a lot, you know, for anyone. And after my heart scare there were doctors telling me to slow down, take it easy. Thankfully we found a guy to help take care of some of my duties, you know, Steph obviously is over the moon and he lets me focus more on the WWE for now. So I kind of, well I guess this is a hint, but I want kids to see that sometimes Dads need a little extra help to take care of Moms.”
>HHH concludes the interview by stating that he “has never felt so free”

Attached: 93D62EBA-7CC7-4E09-9C92-B3CA7CB65CA1.png (249x432, 96.51K)

If this is what I think it is - B-B-B-Based! Every day the WWE proves why we are the best wrestling (yeah I said it!) company on the freakin’ planet!

Lumis is a serial tickler and Miz actually likes it

>So I kind of, well I guess this is a hint, but I want kids to see that sometimes Dads need a little extra help to take care of Moms.”
Are we getting a polycule gimmick?

So Miz and Ciampa are lovers but Dexter is Miz's sidepiece

>Thankfully we found a guy to help take care of some of my duties, you know, Steph obviously is over the moon and he lets me focus more on the WWE for now. So I kind of, well I guess this is a hint, but I want kids to see that sometimes Dads need a little extra help to take care of Moms.”
believable until you got into reddit territory

Dexter is Miz and Mayse's son, from the future.

not a bad twist tbhj

I bet he cuts off the Miz's face and pretends to be him and there's a whole bunch of segments of Maryse and the kids going shopping and having dinner with him pretending that it's all normal but you can tell they're fucking terrified
All the while Miz's dead body is decomposing on the couch

>they’ve never seen tough girls before.
That means more steroid "women" that look tough to HHH instead of women that are tough. None of them want to grow up and like Rhea, rAQUEL, OR bIANCA

Don't you fucking shout the end of YOUR SENTENCES AT ME

F
U
C
K

Y
O
U

I just want kayfabe back

Attached: 1647242539779.jpg (1280x720, 63.48K)

cringe

>Miz and Lumis confirmed for a live sex celebration in the middle of the ring after their last PPV match.

Attached: 20lbs.jpg (800x800, 160.79K)

Sounds incredibly based, fella.

Turns out that Lumis has been hiding in Maryse's snizz, similar to how Big Show is hiding in the walls of your house.

Miz appreciate’s Lumis’ hustle in a odd off character twist and includes him with Ciampa

>I'm uhh going to make the Miz look like an idiot that'll uhh show everybody that...What...What uhh do you mean he uhh just picks up his cheque goes home to his hot wife and doesn't care...That's not...uhhh...That's not how this business... In this business..uhh

i dont know who the other one is but i hope he flattens the pizz with a car

Attached: ct and e.jpg (1000x562, 66.51K)

the twist seems obvious to me
dexter wants to get the way back together with ciampa, and to have the way being a major act in terms of tv time going forward. they're all good at improv which paul likes a lot

Everyone thinks it's going to be about the miz getting cucked but it's not
Dexter is stalking him because he wants a bull for his wife