Leaked Logan Paul footage; I've got a friend who edits his vlogs, he's a complete sociopath off camera. (ft...

Leaked Logan Paul footage; I've got a friend who edits his vlogs, he's a complete sociopath off camera. (ft. him being a creep in public, talks about girls he's been with like they're objects, misogynist, jokes about Islam and terrorism)
youtube.com/watch?v=nNYMIeMovTk

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 07.57.17.png (357x314, 150.87K)

Women are objects, if you treat them as anything else you’re in for trouble.

sounds like a true bro

holy based

Sounds absolutely fucking based

>talks about girls he's been with like they're objects, misogynist, jokes about Islam and terrorism
i didn't like logal until i read this. sounds like a real bro. 10/10 would hang with.

women are objects you moron. Ever notice how it's only the West that pampers them as gods.

Is there anything wrong with jokes about Islam?

Hopefully, this is going to lead to Logan Paul being released by WWE. Reading the posts ITT, it’s no wonder none of you have girlfriends. Triple H needs to cut ties with this sexist goof that doesn’t even belong in professional wrestling.

>I am giving you one last chance to change your ways and show that you are sorry for your actions by making a $50,000 donation to Save The Children, and $20,000 to my GoFundMe to help me avoid homelessness after I was kicked out of home for being gay.

kek

>talks about girls he's been with like they're objects, misogynist, jokes about Islam and terrorism
speaking truth is based and redpilled

Based.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-04-02-at-2_22_50-PM.png (849x558, 721.23K)

Nigger stop projecting. I'm sick of your whiny tranny shit. You speak exactly like a twitter tranny. You are the one who has never had a girl friend and you are the one who ain't never fucked a bitch before. That's why you constantly simp. HHH ain't going to do shit. What you don't think he speaks this way too? I didn't see anything wrong with that Logan vid. It's a nothing burger. He just speaks like a normal dude. Sorry faggot. Real life ain't reddit.

>him being a creep in public, talks about girls he's been with like they're objects, misogynist, jokes about Islam and terrorism
Yeah that is what normal people are like retard

Sounds like a normal edgy young guy.

kek your dumbass friend isnt gonna get any more work, what a stupid fuck.

>reads description
>to redeem yourself give me 20,000 dollars because I'm gay
Fuck off

I'm not acc gay it's a sob story for people to show me some support... saying you're a straight white male isn't gonna get you any sympathy, that's the world we live in bro

>he's a complete sociopath off camera
Ya don't say.

aww the widdle baby need somebody to feel sorry for him

>he's a complete sociopath off camera
>(ft. him being a creep in public, talks about girls he's been with like they're objects, misogynist, jokes about Islam and terrorism)
Thats not a sociopath tranny, thats being incredibly based.

Attached: 1662872363602680.gif (200x150, 2.11M)