*are consistently the worst part of raw every week in youre path*

*are consistently the worst part of raw every week in youre path*

Attached: iyo-sky-dakota-kai-bayley.jpg (1179x660, 108.55K)

Schizo rage

Amen to that. Iyo Sky, Dakota Kai, and Bayley are all hideous and they barely draw a reaction from the WWE Universe. All three need serious improvements in terms of wrestling.

>godawful theme
>long heatless matches full of botches
>appears multiple times every episode
>no vignettes or interviews telling us anything about them
they're basically the girl undisputed era but worse

>is consistently the best part of RAW in you're are path

Attached: iyo.png (601x660, 395.7K)

but enough about Sasha Banks last year

>comes out to silence every week in your path

I haven't seen Schizo this worked since the day Sashit walked out and got punished for it.

i'm not sashaschizo. this stable is legitimately dimeless as fuck and the sooner it breaks up the better.

Io's sexy ass is one of the best parts.

HHH has all the data, maybe they're actually a draw and that's why they're shoved in our faces.

Nah they are the best part of raw smack is the one that's terrible

>Ewww shirai
>Sexy

>thicc latina
>hairless from the neck down white cock craving asian
>other girl to cuckquean
based

I had this dream that Bayley was stalking me and putting all my personal info into coded tweets about other things

Even Reddit is turning on them, lmao.

good morning sir

Iyo's theme was dimes as fuck and easily one of the best womens themes in the company. That got replaced by Bayleys theme with some shit womemes rap. I agree with you there that their theme sucks ass.

bayley's fake laugh promos are worse than seffs she is massively overrated on the mic much less talking for two other people including one gook retard who can't speak entlish

There's nothing grammatically wrong with that. Go be black somewhere else you ashy ape

Vince was always right.