What wrestling weapons have asbestos?

what wrestling weapons have asbestos?

Attached: Fluorescent_Light_Tubes.jpg (323x500, 39.52K)

The World Trade Center

that's not a wrestling weapon

You do realize the tubes they get are the ones that are non-toxic right?

But enough about you

kek where the fuck is the organic light tube section at home depot, nigga

kek retard

yea I'm sure po bandy at the local who gives a fuck is acutely aware of getting the super safe lighttubes for the garbage shithole rasslers to smash over each other 100%

They got mercury in them dog. They just call that shit spooky dust

The tubes used in wrestling are not gimmicked

kek

Yeah Nick Gage almost died cause of one.

Light tubes aren't gimmicked. I've heard ridiculous fucking claims online from fans about how they "drill holes" in them to remove all the mercury and replace it with powder or something lmao

not with that attitude

They’re usually gimmicked, Zac Amico said so

You joke but even for all the mercury BS used to scare people off deathmatch wrestling I've never seen a deathmatch guy die from cancer, hell, Necro Butcher even beat cancer.
I'm not saying it's not a dangerous lifestyle though, after most deathmatch wrestlers that died did so because of being junkies.

ladders

I think it's probably just that the exposure isn't heavy enough to be that serious
Even full-time deathmatch tards only work a few deathmatches a month, there's not that much mercury in a tube, only a percentage will even disperse in the air when it smashes, you won't inhale all of it, and your exposure time is very short. It doesn't seem like enough to give you serious mercury poisoning.

Whoever that is is not correct

the fucking marks bring their old burned out tubes to the shows sometimes, they don't gimmick shit
the only gimmicked tubes I ever saw were those on aew when jericho wrestled that bald midget

dawg…