The Elite BTFO

The Elite BTFO

Attached: Brandi Rhodes on Twitter.png (577x1085, 936.17K)

I love black women so fucking much

Uh oh, Elitebros...

>Translation: I'm sorry I caused a rift between you and Kenny because I demanded I be given top billing and be pushed as a major star of the women's division, even though I am fucking terrible.

this is a lie. once you put a relationship first your ass is going to be out the door pronto.

Annoversary

aewxirs...

fpbp

gAyEW sucks ass. That’s first and foremost. WWE will always be number one and doesn’t have all the drama surrounding it like the tranny fed does. Next order of business, Brandi Rhodes is a disgusting creature. She cannot wrestle and her promos are even worse. Her voice is like listening to fingernails scratching across a chalkboard. Everyday she doesn’t enter into another wrestling ring is truly a blessing.

Based Brandi.

Attached: DDB34170-B528-4E40-89C7-54EA9AD79E27.jpg (514x639, 98.33K)

>I’m sorry
>Women apologizing
>Ever

I knew Brandi was Indian

kek what a black bitch

This never happened.
Seek better friends and relationships.
Based.

I love my mom as well.

>top billing
>pushed as a major star
Brandi was mostly a valet that barely wrestled and certainly never for a championship, why the revisionism?

She was back in the ring in the last month she was there and did an interview where she said she wants to be in the title picture.

>Seems to have forgotten the nightmare collective
>Seems to have forgotten Brandi bowling over the Dark Order
>Seems to have forgotten Allie and Brandi's tag team
>Seems to have forgotten teaming up with Cody to take on Jade and O'neil
>Seems to have forgotten trying to be babyface when she was with Cody and a heel in the division

Why is every Elite storyline
>We used to he friends but we don't hang out anymore
>Sad face
And it doesn't help their idea of friendship is constrained to the middle school interpretation.

Whoops, until Cody put a baby in her and spared us. This was in relation to the Jade/O'neil vs Cody/Brandi. Red Velvet took over.

the entire plot of their reality show was that Brandi was sidelined by her pregnancy and wanted to come back and win the women's title