Lol

lol

Attached: 1661221044856974.png (1200x900, 1.04M)

lol indeed

holy based

*infects you with ice cold pox*

Why did he come out in a stained shirt

>this actually happened and then there was a match that no one talks about other than the blown KWAB finish
KWAB

>people only remember the mid match for adam smol shitting it up
KEK WHAT A DRAW BAY BAY

the silence when he came out was deafening

KEK this nigga cares so little for AEW he showing up in dirty tshirts looking like he came outta walmart I hope Tony paid out his ass for the appearance too.

I remember when aewtist thought this was their "final form" kek

>came out in street wear pointing at the ring
aew was a mistake

3 years building to this trash LOL

It's pretty amazing how the fobidden door was hyped for 3 years then it happened and no one really cares because the build-up was so boring and uninteresting. Why did they have Okada show up on the last possible episode for no reason other than to have muh surprise? Why did Tana have an interview with Mox where he didn't even say anything? It was so bland.

What kind of stain is yellow and milky?

Attached: 1622912506366.png (336x356, 107.12K)

you can see his bitch tits through his t shirt

>not wearing a mask
I thought nips were meant to be considerate when they have a cold.

>show up on the last possible episode for no reason other than to have muh surprise?
Because Okada never wanted to do it in the first place. Bushiroad probably forced him at the end somehow.

That's only in japan. In America, he doesn't care how many people he infects. THE FUCKING CHINK!

It really showed that Okada doesn't know how to do 'Sports Entertainment'. When he rushed to the ring, he should have started punching them straight away. But he walks to the ring hurriedly, calling them out, then he gets there, but the action pauses, he just yells at them, and then he finally starts the punches, but they were slow, like in a match. NJPW is great, but Japanese wrestling is lacking in the sports entertainment and spontaneity factor. He should have watched a couple of Stone Cold or Rock videos and copied their rapid fire energy attack style. Lil Kazu has a lot to learn.

How they introduced Okada was so fucking dumb.

I should've mentioned the rest of the build for fairness sake. Tana and Mox do a WWE style "CAN THEY CO-EXIST" tag match who gives a shit. AEW fans are retards and don't know Will Ospreay's theme so his debut is awkward. Ishii gets paid to phone in matches in America again. Uhh... yeah I think that was the entire build.

>AEW fans are retards and don't know Will Ospreay's theme so his debut is awkward.
these are the same retards who have a giant meltdown when you say aew should do vignettes for guys or show their highlights and clips, tony is a nerd who assumes everyone watched the 400 matches kenny had with okada just like he did.

Based GOATkada big leaguing the trannies... again

Attached: all-in-scurll-vs-okada.jpg (1284x722, 121.55K)

this match was so stupid, umbrellaman looked like a child.

True, but in his defense they didn't feed for him properly, he was standing there waiting and they didn't do anything so he had to take the initiative and start attacking which doesn't look good because you put your back to the other guy and the other guy does nothing, but Okada had no choice because they are clueless.

>finisher so powerful Atom Smol jobs to the gust of wind displaced during its execution
kek based gotta love the Rainmaker

I don't understand why AEW is so against Vignettes. A 20 second video with Osprey shittalking can be played before a commercial. Let you know that Osprey is coming next week, hype him up so crowds are ready for his debut.