White bros…

White bros…

Attached: FBD9899C-A4ED-4117-B92D-690BB540BBF4.jpg (1182x1395, 268.9K)

The rock is half white though

>triggers the marks

Attached: E8E39578-815C-41BE-8E55-8F5BCA5FC195.jpg (720x709, 77.14K)

One drop
He’s black.
And awesome,

Who has thr oic of Brock at 15

>i-i-i-i've been arrested!
What a cornball nigga

ask any NZ or Ausfag, you don't fuck with them island boys. they're generally peaceful though.

>The Rock is proud of being arrested
I’m sure that’s not what he meant but I fucking hate criminal society, I blame libertarians and leftists for encouraging it

The Rock is half Black half Samoan

Are you people autistic? He's not bragging about getting arrested, he's poking fun at himself while praising the other guy

Are you retarded?

Don’t blame me, blame our degenerate society that encourages crime and riots (not actual change or revolution that would bring about change, but shitty crimes that just harm innocent people)

What did the Rock get arrested for when he was 15? Makes sense Miami would have recruited him at the time though

Fallon is a Jew

This is one of the reasons why I find the Rock really annoying now, he's constantly selling a phony life story, always dropping bits about him growing up as some kid from the wrong side of the tracks made good. Like, look at me, I'm a super relatable guy who you'd vote for, right? Haha love you man, stay litty #myshittyenergydrink #motivation

What was 15 year old dwayne getting arrested for, soliciting cock?

Attached: 33029B6E-5953-4122-8A7A-85B2B2124AF3.jpg (367x299, 16.13K)

I will never forgive America for giving the world Jimmy Fallon

NIGGERS....GOOD...

Out of all our shitty late night hosts, he's the least obnoxious.

this but england and that dude who hosts the daily show now

Because he's as bland and inoffensive as possible.

Blob fish lookin nigga

White kid has a tattoo which means he's hard as fuck and will knock out Tyrone.

Rock is truly horrendous at social media and he really needs to stop. He always sounds like a smug patronizing desperate douche. I bet it hurts his career.