Scott colton

scott colton

Attached: D331BA16-EDE9-445A-A5EA-7B739EE246E4.jpg (640x480, 25.36K)

colt had no liability in the wwe lawsuit, he could have just sat there with no attorney at all. even meltzer said at the time the only reason they added colt to the lawsuit was to try and get him to turn on punk, which he did.

psst...hey phil...scott colton

he could have just taken it down and told Punk to put it up on his own website. Punk had his own website.

The only name that turns man into ape rofl

>man
debatable.

>I HAVE EVERY EMAIL
>I HAVE THE EMAIL WHERE HE SAYS IT
>THAT'S AN EMAIL I HAVE

Attached: SCOTT.png (1200x900, 883.41K)

can you imagine the state of this chimp lol the case has been closed for years, he doesn't talk to Colt on any level, but he saves the e-mails that can accomplish nothing simply to seethe over them every day. it's amazing he doesn't try to kill himself like his wife, who refuses to have his kid.

it was already reuploaded a million times by the time the lawsuit was filed.

>but he saves the e-mails that can accomplish nothing simply to seethe over them every day
Don't follow your own advice because you're an idiot. Save absolutely everything you've ever needed in a lawsuit until the day you die because there's always some clerical fuck up somewhere that could easily bring it back up.

Liability didn't matter, WWE could have just dragged the case out and bled him dry, colt stuck his neck out for punk and punk fucked him over

or one could simply bring it up unprompted at a media scrum years and years later. my sides are just now passing jupiter

>I AM NOT CRAZY!

>I am not crazy! I know the Bucks told Meltzer. I know their finisher . The Meltzer driver. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. They covered their tracks, they got that empty headed fucking dumbfuck motherfucking piece of shit hangman page to lie for them.
>You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? Scott Colton's done worse. That lawsuit! Are you telling me that a good friend would do that? No! He orchestrated it! Scotty! He shares a bank account with his mother! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I let him use my lawyer! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since we were in Ring of Honor, always the same! Couldn't stop making money off of my name!

>But not our Scotty! Couldn't be precious Scotty! Stealing from me blind! And HE gets to be a pro wrestler? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

>And you, you have to stop him! You -

how long until he troons out?

If by fucking him over you mean paying all of his legal fees?

>all
this feud happened because he didn't do that very thing. learn history, then post.

How's physical therapy going phillip?

CM Punk won't troon out. I say this as someone who hates CM Punk, he isn't the type that will do it. The wrestlers that do troon out are more masculine and most of those guys over did it with steroids like Batista

>oh no he only paid 80% of his legal fees and not 100% what an asshole!

considering Colton was just as liable as Punk, he's lucky he got more than 0%

But Punk has emails that say otherwise

fair point. likelihood of suicide then?

He didn't, he told Colt he would and then he went back on his word

you said you had him covered and would take care of him phil. you lied. Colt sued, and you settled because you knew you were done for. bubble for me phil ;)

That he has never shown anyone

punk isnt getting fired. the elite were mauled and are on their way out from their own company. kwab

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: AS.gif (220x262, 1007.13K)

>CM Punk says thing that gets you both sued
Just as liable, I think he's a sneaky kike too but Phil is to blame for him being sued.

why would punk pay for colts new lawyer that was going to work against him (punk). colts part in the lawsuit meant nothing other than to annoy punk

Hi Scott Colton how you’re doing?

I don't think they can hold you liable for that. At that point, WWE has to go after the other people who did it.

phil lost and seethes to this day about it. for further proof, see chimp out at media scrum

>Kenny currently in Japan representing AEW
>Bucks confirmed as suspended and not fired
>Chimp Monkey Phil...absolute silence, no word of even a suspension.
Seems pretty telling that both he and ace are the only ones with no news. It's almost like they aren't with the company anymore.