I smoked pot a few weeks ago and my brain hasn’t been right since

I smoked pot a few weeks ago and my brain hasn’t been right since.

Attached: 30DE3C4D-9C44-4888-AAC1-D30F99C72CC3.png (1136x640, 749.69K)

you need to smoke more

imagine doing the job to wacky tobacky. get a clue

it kills ur brain cells. they take a while to grow back

Wow me too, maybe you and I could get together and try on ladies dresses.

If you smoke more you'll feel better

The reason pot smokers are so often gay leftists is because marijuana numbs their brain and they start communicating non-verbally with each other, and when pot-heads communicate non-verbally a lot gets lost in translation.

i feel fine, my brain just isnt firing like it was prior to smoking it.

Thats just you having a thought, it tends to happen when you start utilizing your brain

>Thats just you having a thought, it tends to happen when you start utilizing your brain

I literally just said that my brain ISNT firing normally and this idiotic pot head just responded “that’s just you having a thought/using your brain.” Forget losing thing in translation with non-verbal interaction. They lose thing in translation even in written verbal discourse. Insane

>Forget losing thing in translation with non-verbal interaction. They lose thing in translation even in written verbal discourse
you should lose weight

Smoke more bro it's cool. You don't wanna be cool?

>thinks his brain isn't firing
>having a thought
>Forget losing thing in translation with non-verbal interaction. They lose thing in translation even in written verbal discourse.

Its fine, you'll go back to being braindead in a cpl days.

youve never smoked in your life kid

Attached: bait.gif (500x207, 3M)

kek'd

Attached: 1660844138059369.png (851x615, 773.77K)

>Forget losing thing in translation
>They lose thing in translation
GOOOOOOOD MORNING PUNJABI POTSMOKER SIR

Attached: 1662836401351984.jpg (1000x668, 763.83K)

not how it works negro

i think i would know.

Fucked

Haha, its because pot kills ya brain cringe boomer cuck. Smoke more tho, that will cure you. And get addicted to beer and also do coke to make you feel based fag.

18+

because now you realize that nothing actually matters and your parents were normal, shitty people?

THC sent me into a months long psychosis a while back. I'm just now recovering.

Attached: 1643435365380.png (630x520, 95.4K)

You chose this, hippy.

Attached: 1619378677676.gif (237x329, 2.95M)

congratulation you motherfucker yeeeey kwab

kek

>nothing actually matters
if i eat taco bell and then i have spicy diarrhea later, then that matters. things do matter, the problem isnt things mattering, the problem is misplace rage and anger towards others/thjings because of the fact that they cant direct it where it belongs(past decisions, which no longer exist).