This match was slow and boring. Why has it been so highly praised? Am I being gaslit?

This match was slow and boring. Why has it been so highly praised? Am I being gaslit?

Attached: 1637331582319.png (1200x675, 1.73M)

You tell me

the bloom is off the rose

huh wat u mean

>NOOOOO IT NEEDS FLIPS AND BALLERINA DANCING
Go dilate tranny.

Roman and Mcintyre just walking around doing basically nothing

Huuuuuh???

Not enough flips and superkicks for you?

They worked the match slowly to let the crowd soak it in which is what you're supposed to do when you have a hot crowd. The finish totally ruined it so it seems boring in retrospect when you know it's gonna end like shit and it feels like stalling instead

NOOOO DOOD IT WASN'T BORING IT WAS """METHODICAL"""

because the crowd was hot. if the same match was held in america it would be just another modern wwe main event

all of romans matches are shit, because he's a boring shitter

gunther vs sheamus was the real main event

I actually liked their Survivor Series match more

Every single Roman match is like this

>Oh I got hit
>I roll out the ring and wait for 5 minutes doing nothing
>Oh I got hit again
>Distraction lol
>Oh now I'm hitting my two moves
>oh I know
>AAAAAAWWWWWWOOOOO SPEAR
>wow it didn't work!I'm shocked! Look at my face!LOOK AT MY EMOTIONS!HIRE ME HOLLYWOOD!
>oh shit I got hit by finisher
>distraction lol
>I win!

Give me one match that is different

Don't both those guys have "big" tope spots?

I’m part of an astroturfing campaign to rebrand WWE as the “workmate company” and it’s been working extremely well. Hunter knows his stuff.

It was a great match

Oh fuck off. Hogan vs Rock is how you work a crowd and if you notice both those guys were doing actual wrestling moves in the first 5 mins of the match unlike Roman Shitstain and Drew Bitch.

>muh moves
Not enough flips for ya?

You forgot 10min of finisher spam. But that would all honestly be fine, if it wasn't for commentary relentlessly washing his balls over
>He da most dominant champ evar!!!!
It's like they try to gloss over the fact that he can't win a big match without at least 2 people interfering multiple times.

Attached: Netflix_The_Witcher_Jaskier.png (456x611, 416.91K)

My same sentiments.
They mostly walked around posturing, Roman got blown up even in the middle of that. I was bored as shit and the ending didn’t help. Most interesting thing was Theory getting knocked out. I almost want to go back and watch again sober this time since it’s a fairly well regarded match despite me being bored as shit through it but I honestly don’t think I’ll be seeing anything differently.
And then there was everything about the post match. This is the match where I believe most fans have simply mindbroken themselves to think Reigns is good since he’s not going anywhere, everyone else has been buried in the past decade, and WWE viewers might have to watch another year and a half of this since he’s most likely beating Cody.