He's coming home

He's coming home

Attached: Untitled.png (621x335, 33.24K)

traitors

>Being loyal to the company and not the performers
This whole board is just fakeass money marks.

>Generation Me and a sawdusted Kenny in WWE
Lmfao
Yes please
Just so Paul buries them for being shitters

>Steve Carrier of Ringside News

Attached: 1547125482170.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

And MJF claims he’s the only one that makes people feel.

Legit though, if every top wrestler didn't have an open channel to the other company then they're just fucking idiots.
There's two places to make money in wrestling and if you are one of the tiny amount of people who can play them off each other in a bidding war and you're not doing that then you should be working at Walmart or some shit.

> ringsidenews
tough, I wouldnt mind if Omega and the Bucks were to leave AEW.

feelers? what is he, an ant?

lmao

>we can confirm what's already been confirmed by reporters that aren't drunken schizos
OK Steve

what the fuck is a feeler?

they called Triple H and checked if he recognized them by the sound of their voice to see if theyre over with him

>hey Cody, you have been looking great, everything you have done has felt important in WWE.
>you know my contract is coming up here in like 6 months, what kind of deal do you think Hunter would toss my way, if I were interested
>id play ball for **name a range of money**

WWE might get Omega for shits and giggles, but there is no way WWE is signing the young bucks. They were only interested in the three to stop Tony Khan from getting them, but once they realized what a shit show AEW is, they said "Fuck it, no way they can hurt us, even if we released John Cena." and released whoever they wanted.

>everything you have done has felt important in WWE.
I mean, he's been in like one feud

you're absolutely clueless then

I'm stating facts. AEW's main show barely beat NXT, WWE's C-show/Development promotion.

That must explains why Tony has gone coked out mad about tampering

Attached: 1633227259004.png (589x518, 53.41K)

50+ doesnt matter retard