*cites a 4 month old article to prove that everyone likes Punk*

*cites a 4 month old article to prove that everyone likes Punk*

Attached: JimCornette2015Cropped.jpg (662x652, 115.17K)

its his own personal head cannon because he hates the bucks

if everyone likes you, you don't need to cite evidence lmao

Fuck WWE. Punk hates WWE and that makes you seethe, e-groid.

He’s going to break down and cry when Punk is fired, isn’t he?

It was a puff piece at best. When cucknette read that, i knew only a retard would believe anacdotal evidence.

Punk isn't getting fired, bitch. It was a little backstage scuffle. 5 fight broke at at UFC last week. No one got fired. There have been a ton of fights backstage at WWE events throughout the years. No one got fired. Punk, Omega, and the Bucks are staying put.

Punk’s either getting fired or quitting.

Actually while I appreciate your sentiment, your "m" and "r" words, unlike the false outrage manufactured over some comments these days, really DO offend a lot of people & make fun of kids and adults who can't always defend themselves--so please drop those if you're defending me.

Shut up retard. You're acting like a fag.

UFC has a different environment than pro wrestling. For one, the guys don't all have to work with each other, so it doesn't really matter if they don't get along.

punk will never wrestle again

He cited an article where guys were willing stand by their words and not anonymous sources.

Jim's support of Punk is simple. Based recognizes based.

They probably did like him, 4 months ago. All of these guys are marks.

>based
Thats a funny way of spelling "stupid"

Y'all ever notice how it was only once Punk began working with Kenny and The Young Buck's friends that reports of hi being a cancer leaked out?
>a funny way of spelling "stupid"
Now that's a weird way of spelling "based"

>Y'all
Opinion discarded.

>Opinion discarded.
hi Kenny, get your hair bit by the guy who wrestled Rosie O'Donnell as Trump again, recently?

>its his own personal head cannon because he hates the bucks
He is trying extra hard to defend Punk and blame everything on the Bucks.

Even after he was told the Bucks brought the VP of the company, Megha, with them to the locker room Cornette was still ranting about a 6 vs 1 invasion and Punk being within his rights to immediately launch into attack mode. Pretty sad to listen to.

I'd rather see Punk style Wrestling, than Young Bucks shit. But sadly Phil is a schizo who can't stop injuring himself doing basic shit. This is what tore his tricep, falling 3-4ft after bouncing off a guy. Now he's out for 8 months, regardless of any punishment he might receive.

Attached: CM Tope.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

People have been calling punk locker room cancer for almost 20 years

Im not into roleplay. Keep your fetish's to yourself.