Is indirectly responsible for the death of AEW

>is indirectly responsible for the death of AEW

Attached: hanged ma'am madam page.png (336x380, 190.78K)

>Colt Cabana left because of Punk
>Cody left because of Punk
>Fish left because of Punk
>Elite are threatening to leave because of Punk
>Somehow it's all Hangman's fault.
Pic related: It's your dumbass logic.

Attached: Bike-Fall.jpg (500x680, 42.9K)

>source: trust me bro

>If I deny it, then it's not true at all
Touch grass.

saves AEW is more like it

>Says some off handed shit on a shit interview nobody reads
>Phil reads it or gets told it was out there
>Phil works himself into a months long seethe based on it and other shit he reads on twitter.
Somehow this is Pages fault . Ok Phil.

Attached: man-looking-in-mirror-3733895437.jpg (1688x1137, 1.15M)

>Coltetty drawing zero dimes
>Cody booed out of the stadium because of his wife
>Anti draw Fish with zero fights on camera leaves
>Muh gymnastics
>Gangbang Adam Gays faults

>goes off script on live tv out of nowhere and it’s ok
>punk does it too and the whole locker room becomes pussy

Get your own bank account Colty

nice headcanon

Stay delusional Phil.

tiny con came out himself and shot down some of those lmao
for example colt leaving due to punk
so I guess you don't even trust your own cult leader ?
dumb tranny

Both Kingston and MJF said similar things during their feuds with punk, hangman did nothing wrong, punk on the other hand went on a 20 minute unhinged rant where he buried the company, the locker room and his boss and ranted and raved about shit from 10 years ago unprompted

Oh no! Did he hurt your feelings with that shooty shooty pwomo, Phillyboy?

I'm not in it for Tony Khan. Contrary to what you Any Forumsincesses believe. It's not always about loyalty to the company or how much money they make. If that's the only reason you're here then you're not a real wrestling fan. You're just a dumbfuck corpo mark who likes to pretend that he knows business but doesn't know shit about how to make money.

so you're saying you're a no dimes faggot bitch just like kenneth, philetty and the buckaroos?

>Philfags try to blame the Bucks
>Fail
>Philfags try to blame Omega
>Fail
>Now Philfags are trying to blame Hangman
Why are Philfags like this?

Those were storylines. Punk literally put over MJF in their first match in his hometown. The whole idea was to lead to MJF winning the tie breaker and winning the title off of Punk.

Maybe if idiots like Page would stop thinking like his whole career was finished just because he didn’t have a reign as long as Roman and the company would stop entertaining the idea that punk was the reason Colt was no longer on dynamite and rampage, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Punk would be content if Hangman didn’t go into business for himself

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST SHOOT ON ME ONLY I CAN SHOOT

Attached: 56456688.jpg (480x360, 24.16K)

Phil should have thanked Hangman for that promo because if it had been up to him their feud would have been a whole month of "I respect you so much, I'm so happy for the opportunity to wrestle for the title against you" and that boring shit would have a buyrate worse than this year's All Out.

>Hangman makes a trivial, inconsequential remark about Punk during a promo segment they did together
>nobody has any reason to believe he was shooting on Punk, it was no different to the shit Eddie Kingston said to him when they were feuding
>Punk seethes about it for months
>decides eventually that he's going to bury Hangman by calling him out in the middle of the ring when he knew he wasn't scheduled to appear
>everyone watching knew immediately that it was a shoot, because why the fuck would Punk get the green light to make Hangman look like a complete and total coward?
>even after burying Hangman, relegating him to the midcard and winning the world title twice, Punk is still seething about the throwaway comment that Hangman made in a promo 4 months earlier
>starts shooting on him in the media scrum, calls him a know-nothing shithead, buries his accomplishments in AEW, buries the EVPs for "leaking rumors" that he got Colt Cabana demoted (even though anyone with a brain could see that's exactly what happened) and challenged them to "come find him backstage" if they didn't like what he had to say
>they do come find him backstage
>AEW ruined
>it's all Hangman's fault
Wow what an asshole.

Attached: CsCynQXWYAAOjWS[1].jpg (600x400, 22.22K)