Reports now show that Punk was in the room with his dog and Ace Steel's wife, who was on crutches

>Reports now show that Punk was in the room with his dog and Ace Steel's wife, who was on crutches
>It wasn't only 3 people coming for him, since Nakazawa and Cutler have also been suspended
>Ace Steel wasn't in the room and came in later
You have got to be fucking kidding me. The Elite had at least 5 people against CM Punk of all people, when he was tired and injured and bleeding, and they still got fucking juggled by him solo until Ace Steel showed up and did more damage. That's just embarrassing.

Attached: images (28).jpg (739x415, 27.71K)

headcanon

sorry tranny the buckaroos had a number of riends suspended
why would that happen if they came in amiably to talk?

logical thinking and a&w doesn't seem to go together well, probably explains the lame of fathers and penises

Gotta love the Punker baby. Elite had no chance.

>five overgrown fags storm into locker room
>guy who was 0-2 in MMA fighting and lost to a part time fighter manages to hold off all five raging homosexuals until help arrives
Um, OP...?

>guy who was 0-2 in MMA fighting
0-1-1.

based sir absolutely seething

no source? shocking. you wouldn’t happen to be a punk fag by any chance would you? if so go back.

>can't refute any points
the anguished cry of the penisless

Cuck

Source: trust me bro

Kek bases

why don't you ask kikeztler since you pay to use his forums fatlus?

Every source says this, including Meltzer in the Observer. Now go one source that says otherwise or even says any of the Elite got a single shot in.

2-1-1 now after he heemed the Bucks

because people get suspended at work pending the results of internal investigations, being there doesn't make them guilty of anything.

>refute any points
you literally posted sourceless headcanon. beggin ya to take some meds

>gets called out for headcanon
>tells me to source it myself even though I didn't post it
>throws in insults and anti-semitism
The deflection is strong with this one...

>source: trust me bro

>seething
that whistling sound you hear on a windy day is the hole in your crotch crying out for your lost penis

5-1-1 since 5 people went in and seemingly got their asses kicked.

oh yeah i forgot neets don't know what workplaces are like

>he thinks that everyone that was suspended is guilty of something
there is an investigation on going and everyone involved no matter how small was suspended. punk fans are pea brained retards

as opposed to a larping fatass rassling fan who knows the ins and outs of a&w backstage because you pay for melties divorce lawyer?

you're the one making retarded claims about it

>everyone is suspended
>y-yea well they're suspended as a precaution until they figure out what's going on even though you would have to be directly involved to cop a suspension in the first place!
lmao
are you on meds