Fuck the American Wrestling Mutt Neckbeard drama only Japan can do good Wrestling New Chadpan is for the true Wrestling...

Fuck the American Wrestling Mutt Neckbeard drama only Japan can do good Wrestling New Chadpan is for the true Wrestling fans Fuck Triple H fuck Tony Khan Fuck Roman Reigns anfd Fuck Kenny Omega

Attached: 520070.png (450x300, 68.21K)

stop dude Im gonna get frostbite.

Then stop watching Rampage

Attached: aew frozen rampage.jpg (780x586, 426.5K)

Gaijins are Inferior

rampage is a bit chilly Ill give you that, nu jamal is antartica in comparison.

Njpw has the best gaijins

FUCK EM

DAMN! NuStacy looks like that!?

Attached: a3f3a2eda65faa23ad93eb7e4a2d0b2f.jpg (735x905, 103.81K)

Based. I’m gonna eat a big bowl of ramen in celebration of being a New Japan Chad

Attached: 51F2B17A-7AFE-45E1-BAF9-7ABD7D4EBF04.jpg (640x480, 94.36K)

kek

They also have the worst unfortunately

YWNBJ

based

Japanese wrestling is mostly bad now to and New Japan like WWE has always been simultaneously the most popular and least interesting promotion in the country.

>Japanese wrestling is mostly bad now
still better then american

New Japan was the best, now it's dog shit.
Why let the Ace lose to a Steve Austin wannabe?
Why let Ishii lose to an overweight, inbred moron?
Then there's Jonah, and all the neverwas/neverwillbe NXT rejects they've signed.
Shit now.
Watch NOAH, Dragon Gate, All Japan, or anything but NJPW.

>>least interesting promotion(s)
>most people who watch wrestling follow them
sorry lil sirs but youre wrong

NOAHetty never drew a dime
All Japoop is pretty much a backyard fed at this point
DDT is gay
Dragon Gate is for trannies
ZERO1 runs shows on a parking lot
BJW and FREEDOMS have the same roster
No one cares about GLEAT
Joshi wrestling sucks

Like Assplay. Assplay is the worst wrestler i've ever seen. He has absolutely no talent, he's the epitome of a no dimes vanilla midget flippy dippy carnival acrobat shitter doing poor lucha impressions because he can't actually work. And I don't care about those twitter trannies he's honestly complete garabge, a total disgrace to wrestling. I tried watching some of his matches to see if he's improved since the ricochet travesty but nope still cancer. And nujamal wants to make him a top guy? I'm glad i stopped wtaching. This faggot is so shit he's not good enough for All Petite. The next Omega is right because they're both embarassing cum guzzling dickheads. And fuck his swamp monster gf too. Fuck Willy Assplay I hope he breaks his fucking neck when he inevitably botches oneof his gay gymnastics routines.

>NOAHetty never drew a dime
They literally out drew NJPW at the Tokyo dome but you do you lol.

hes a 2017er please understand

When did this happen ?