Hes been there for ~a year, rate his aew run

hes been there for ~a year, rate his aew run.

Attached: aew-rampage-bryan-danielson.jpg (1200x900, 91.16K)

first part: 9/10
second part: 6.5/10

nowhere near as good as his work with darren young in 2010

Dogshit.

pretty forgettable overall. the concussion came at a bad time

Squandered

started at an 11, coasted to a 4, like you forget he even wrestles anymore, plus he was defooted by an entrance ramp

Heel turn Bryan 4/5
Bryan v Mox 5/5
Downhill to 2/5 since.

4/10, had a very good match with Kenny then did fucking nothing and insists on putting over dimeless nobodies like yuta and Garcia

>was in the wrestlemania main event to put over anti-dimes charisma vaccum shitters

The WWE were right about him. He was never going to be a long term main event draw. The heat from his WM run came from how he was being held down by the company, as soon as that disappeared as he won the belt, his heat noticeably dropped. The Miracle on Bourbon Street was never about Bryan, it was about the fans vs the company, that was where the heat was.
Removed from that environment he's just a good hand. AEW are booking him correct.

Based Bryan vs Mox enjoyer

I love Bryan but skip through his matches now because they just feel so pointless. Yeah, he's still good, but there's no stakes and usually no good story plus it feels like he loses way too much.

He should be the champion. His heel work against Hangman was the best that shitty t-shirt company ever witnessed.

Attached: dimes.jpg (1200x1200, 133.02K)

He's been getting wasted since he joined BCC.

I wanna see him wrestle Claudio, Fenix etc not tag team or fight guys like Jericho or Mox

Ironically, I exclusively watch Bryan's matches and nothing else because everything about AEW is so gay

Attached: 2019.02.17-11.41-kayfabenews-5c69f11611424.jpg (643x428, 52.71K)

It wasn't though. Nobody actually hated him, they booed him because that was his role in the show. The only good heels in modern wrestling were Vince, HHH, Steph, JBL, Roman, and people like that. And Bryan was diametrically opposed to most of them during his WM run hence why it was over.

1/10
Bryan not winning the title off Hangman immediately killed every single bit of momentum he had and he's not recovered since.

kek

great until the BCC. I think it's about time he goes to NJPW.

C-

Jumps between heel and face. His team doesn't need him and he'd better off without them. I'd hold the injury against the run but it only kept him out of bad multiman matches. Throwing away his bumps on trying to get Daniel Garcia over.

Danielson might be the only wrestler to gain main event level mainstream popularity who doesn't care about how he's booked. Just make sure if he shows up he has 15-20 minutes to wrestle.

I wish he was working with a competent booker.

Attached: c3c62caaf2b5a68d-600x338.jpg (600x338, 97.3K)