Bryan will never come back

>Bryan will never come back
ebros...

Attached: db.png (760x404, 96.77K)

uh oh, time for e-drones to act like bryan was never good

KWAB typical raped bitch behavior from cry*n

we dodged a bullet E Gods

There's gonna be a lot of seething dronies in the near future when they learn a lot of new age wrestlers don't give a fuck about signing Legends contracts because they didn't blow their money or sign away their royalties in their prime.

>wasn't into the idea of adding a female wrestler to BCC
Nyla Rose confirmed

we don't want vanilla midgets
AEW is suitable for them

>NO GIRLS ALLOWED
so clearly they are getting a girl soon, watch it be legit leyla or some shit.

The people screaming Hayter to BCC are going to seethe

Good for him
he's been on the path to Benoit for years now, he needs to get a clue
so he pretty much retires in 2024 then, if he doesn't fucking change his mind

I think things probably would have been different if Vince was still there. He’s like Jericho, he loves Vince.

I just hope he hits the G1 at least once

You faithless fool! They always come back

>no women in the big black cock fighting dojo
based
also fuck you edrones

they all come back sooner or later

Why the fuck is he doing a q and a in Vancouver?

Hunter said it best over a decade ago - a B+ player at best. And since then he’s had massive brain damage, so his in ring work has slipped. On top of that we’ve seen people surpass him in-ring (Sheamus, Gargano, Roman, Theory, just to name a few), which was his only draw.
No great loss.

He seems like a cool guy and it sucks he got raped. I missed almost 2 decades of WWE but his YES YES YES gimmick was over with me when I watched old stuff and saw it

this he already did it all in wwe dont need a shitty rerun in 2025 or whatever it is.

If he actually cared about wrestling at all he would have left WWE when they wouldn't let him wrestle. He's in AEW because they offered him more money. He will be in WWE when they offer him more than that. He is nothing more than a whore.

Jaime bros...not like this

good morning sir