No one appreciates the fella

>tfw you put on Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger and people just tell you to leave for awhile

Attached: fella sad.png (455x516, 131.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj83qfgwtA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Lobster Head. Too many limes baby! We love you GOAT

Attached: Ey2qyGHWEAQcsj1.jpg (829x1200, 88.09K)

He's finally getting his due now. Been a fan of this dude for over a decade, absolutely based.

He's a victim of Vince getting behind him before he was ready and killing his main event potential.

He's passing the torch from one big, stiff, underappreciated European to another.

Attached: 20220826_SD_SheamusGunther--cff66fa89f460eba4c36dd99a55531cf.jpg (1200x675, 125.69K)

Except WALTER has been a smarks' favorite for years

Smarks are 10 percent of the fans

it's a shameful thing

I absolutly love a good big boot and his is amazing
I thought that people would give him more credit after he teamed up with Cesaro, but nope, everyone acts like The Bar being good was because of a man draging the pace down a notch while larping as a marry-go-round.

Atleast I can rest easy that one day he will be a WWE Legend.

He's probably the GOAT brawler.
He had great matches with the Big Show of all people.

Don Tony did a Shamus appreciation segment the other week.

youtube.com/watch?v=nj83qfgwtA4

Attached: Sheamus Too Many Limes Oooooo.jpg (639x359, 44.86K)

I shoot marked out when he brogue kicked Cryan in the head at WM 28 and took his title. One of the best 5 second matches of my life.

I don't even think it was before he was ready, just that it was before the fans were ready for him. (Also, winning the championship in a tables match, one of the worst common stips for a match with actual stakes.) But I agree that if his push had been more gradual, fans would have appreciated him a lot sooner.

Too Many Dimes

WHITE POWER

Attached: CQbm_F4UkAAZB-i.jpg (1200x675, 115.64K)

His 2012 WHC run was pretty good when you account for the retarded eternal feud with Alberto Dimes Basedo. They could have unironically had him go over Brock at that time instead of giving it to Cena and Haitch. His later League of Nations was really comfy too. Can't believe they formed a based stable for him like a week before they were supposed to do the job.

Was pretty funny. Smarks seethe about "But I wanted to watch that match" when the two had a rematch at extreme rules and had already fought for the U.S. championship the prior mania.

Attached: fella.webm (496x214, 2.99M)

love all 4 of these lil niggas

kek based

Is this a house show?

yeah theyre running 6 mans, hope they do some sort of street fight with dem boys at extreme rules.

Attached: sasha-banks-come-here.gif (498x228, 2.17M)

Is this old or does Pete Dunne actually still have long hair? I thought he cut it.

He didn't cut it, he just had it in a manbun

Attached: bruises and stitches.jpg (904x768, 112.18K)