I start wrestling school next week and I need a gimmick that will get me over with everyone. I'm not very creative

I start wrestling school next week and I need a gimmick that will get me over with everyone. I'm not very creative.

Attached: pepepepe.jpg (608x608, 32.05K)

Shady night club owner that beats up cucks and take their girls if they dare come to his establishment. Like an evil version of the godfather

Steal things and put them in your butt.

Play a guy that is obsessed with anime girl feet

Social media obssesed millennial

Someone that live tweets as they come out to the ring. After spots you roll out of the ring and tweet how much the move hurt. You hand your phone to the ref to record high spots off the too rope then immediately post after the match demanding everyone in attendance to like and retweet.

Make it as cartoonish as possible, wear a mask if it makes you feel less embarrassed

Bad ass undead biker who likes mma

The Underraper
>you take your opponents under the ring
>you rape them

>wear a mask

I wonder if a covid obsessed wrestler could get heat. Wear a mask and gloves, cut promos telling everyone to get vaccinated, etc.

You walk to the ring wearing a wifebeater, worn jeans, and an old Mossy Oak trucker's cap.

Joey Loads
>cut promos about how much you love shooting loads
>shoot the other guy into the ropes
>finisher is a modified skullbuster, called the Nutbuster

Racist Chud Gimmick

Don't forget the spot where the opponent takes the phone and spikes it, only for him to pull out another phone and continue the shenanigans.

It's over with me brother

kek that would actually be dimes. sounds like something nxt-era tyler breeze would have done

Murder Darren
>comes out to the ring
>cuts promo: "I'M DARREN AND I'M GONNA FUCKIN MURDER YA"
>murders opponent

I think that one got over strong in Puerto Rico.

A guy who is super afraid of confrontation, but who is actually pretty damned capable in the ring

he could be a vaccinated jobber who has heart attacks at the end of his matches

OP, you're a guy who has no interest in wrestling, but whose being forced into the business by your fat loser brother who for some reason you're afraid of.

You're not going to have to worry about a gimmick in your first week, you're going to bump, get stretched, and run the ropes till you puke then do it all again .

That would be dimes in the south or red states.