How come so many White wrestlers have jungle fever?!

How come so many White wrestlers have jungle fever?!

Attached: BLEACHED.png (2274x570, 2.97M)

Because black women are based.

All these niggresses have white mannerisms

white women are toxic liberal golddiggers. can you blame them?

>how come self-hating leftist cucks have jungle fever?
ftfy op

Because modern white women have been destroyed by Jews through feminist subversion

black women are ride or die

only a white virgin asks such a question. Black women have big juicy pussies. white woman cannot compete

Brayy Lmao has the most black features with his dreadlocks.

Bray is the bigger in the relationship

So by that logic why do black men go for white women?

black men arent known for their smart decision making are they now

status symbol

It’s a status symbol. You know a white boy can lay pipe if he locks down a sistah.

Attached: 1642232872460.png (281x272, 79.26K)

Ugly white women are very maternal with their partners. It comes from not getting a lot of attention and doing everything to hold onto a partner. Basically the opposite response an incel has.

So if you have nothing to offer in a relationship but a warm body white women are the best option.

The minute you make more than 70k/yr most white women you meet will be gold diggers, Asian women will become like white women when you had less than 70k (as suppose to not giving you the time of day like they were before), and other races/ethnicities will start to look up how much they can legally survive off you after divorce. High level black women are loyal and good at sex

you tell me

Out if the three women I’ve met who were huge wrestling fans that hottest by far was the Nigerian. She actually watched new Japan cause her brother was a bullet club nerd.

The other two were a white girl who was in love with John Cena and a Mexican women who was a fitness freak.

Ah yes they need a true black beauty like Leslie Jones

So that's why the white women have half-a-buck kids with the dad leaving them high and dry.

black women love white men. it's a jump up in status and everyone knows it. but when a black man dates a white woman, it pisses them all off because the white woman took one of the few good back men available.

pretty hilarious.

kek why are racists like this? both of brandis parents are BLACK, you dont have to cope cause they make your pp feel funny.

Attached: yz2numrcd0011.jpg (427x640, 51.65K)

Yeah. If any of you are white women with black partners the advice I will give you is to not better him in anyway. Don’t clean him up, don’t get him a job or put him through school. He will stop being with a demon (white woman) the second his options are better.

Ironically blacked/colonized pisses off the black community more than white people. Black women get mad when a black man goes with a white women and claim that they probably cheated on a black women, and black men get furious when they see a black girl with a guy.

BWC

Attached: 494.png (800x500, 561.54K)

and when he got on he leave your ass for a white girl

I wish I had a sassy Black gf bros

Attached: 1638155114676.webm (576x720, 2.01M)

mutt bros, not like this...

Attached: 1505611285043.jpg (1242x2208, 288.68K)

Pros:
>Sassy
>Fat ass
>Amazing sex
>Fun to be around

Cons:
>Her friends
>Her family
>Any black guy she is around wants you dead or gone
>Any black girl she is around wants you to cheat on her with them

>>Her friends
this one is easy just get one with a multiracial friend group, shouldnt be that hard if youre in college.

Boobs and butts, mark.

Attached: 110019750_323565355351114_612542707156610900_n.jpg (750x750, 161.72K)

Black girls pussies smell terrible no matter if they just washed.

racism is fun

Breh. I don’t care if you’re married. Get some they them black pussy before you die. Hits different.