DAMN WOMENS WRESTLERS LOOK LIKE THAT?

DAMN WOMENS WRESTLERS LOOK LIKE THAT?

Attached: FcZWUapX0AEZORA.jpg (1536x2048, 972.7K)

im finna vomit

I like Naomi cause I got an ebony fetish but Botcha is just a horse

I still don't understand why anyone cared about them walking out.

Sasha Banks is the GOAT wrestler and you all continue to spam threads on here that prove my point. You all bring up The Legit Bo$$ in every single thread in the catalog. Banks has succeed outside of wrestling, something you psychotic faggots said she wouldn’t do without WWE. None of you ever know what you’re talking about and that’s a shoot. Go out and meet some real life women. Women’s wrestlers DO not date or fuck fans. Banks is married to pic-related. Naomi is married to WWE Superstar Jimmy Uso.

Attached: 21C7CED6-AC56-46D6-A24C-F46A5081B62F.jpg (554x554, 42.39K)

I like the womens division where its at these two can stay the fuck away, but you just know paul cant help but get more yummy twitter PR.

What's wrong with them that you're ok with other shitty womeme wrestlers??

(Heartwarming) Horse and chimp befriend each other.

Sasha actually has better looking face you just know Naomi because of her ass just like Bayley

theyre both extremely overrated id rather see other women get a shot.

Needs nore make up, enough for it to be considered a mask

you can see where Sasha's wig starts

Sasha is overrated because she's a horsewoman but I never was happy to see Naomi on tv

naomi is whatever, my main thing is you know both are gonna get pushed when they come back and I have 0 interest in seeing that shit, we already know charles is gonna get back on her force push whenever shes done sucking mexican cock and decides to come back.

Imagine the smell of her

>Sasha Banks is the GOAT wrestler and you all continue to spam threads on here that prove my point. You all bring up The Legit Bo$$ in every single thread in the catalog. Banks has succeed outside of wrestling, something you psychotic faggots said she wouldn’t do without WWE. None of you ever know what you’re talking about and that’s a shoot. Go out and meet some real life women. Women’s wrestlers DO not date or fuck fans. Banks is married to pic-related. Naomi is married to WWE Superstar Jimmy Uso.

Attached: 20220911_000958.jpg (341x539, 68.29K)

No they look like this when they don't have their make up done by a pro, lighting by pros photo by pros and a shit ton of filters

Attached: sasha-charlotte-2.png (800x500, 100.21K)

keep being a sexlet

They're not wearing eye makeup, but they're clearly wearing other makeup to cover up blemishes.

lol if you think thats natty, just look at sashits nose.

She’s too busy fucking and smoking to spend time getting her makeup just right. This is really poor work considering she’s at new york fashion week lmaoooo
She must be going through something rough

Attached: 599D5136-1CE6-4E60-93B4-7E8E047B9533.jpg (828x588, 308.49K)

>makeup artist seething

Did you know when a wrestler, athlete, or anyone has their nose broken, a medical procedure is required to correct that? You faggots don’t know anything about professional wrestling or anything in the real world. Seek sunlight. Sasha Banks looks as perfect as she did twelve years ago. She’s the best wrestler with ease and is living her best life accomplishing a variety of good things outside of WWE right now.

Big ford head shut means more space to give her little kisses. Black women remain undefeated.