*superkicks your door down*

> *superkicks your door down*
Wat do?

Attached: aew-double-nothing-young-bucks-matt-nick-jackson-interviewjpg.jpg (1200x675, 214.78K)

Blow their fucking heads off with my Mossberg.

Throw chair

>not magdumping ar or ak
crinfe

Tell them Meltzer rated their last match only 5 stars instead of the usual 7

You hit Nick Jackson in the eye with the chair. It's super effective.

Suddenly Kenny Omega appears and rescues a dog.

What do you do now?

tear my triceps

>Shotgun Castle Doctorine activated

I wouldn't need to do anything cause my door would apparently super kick them back and this would go on for loop for at least 2 minutes until they all fell down.

LMFAO

They are massively overrated

It's reported that the thigh slaps could be heard from several miles away

write off the damage and get some new doors been looking to get a new storm door set

This whole thing seems suspicious, I want to roll for detect thoughts to see if there is anyone else other than the Bucks and Kenny

Proceed

>implying the door would even get dented let alone bring a door down

three 1's in a row, fuck

Throw a chair at those motherfuckers

Use bite.

>implying these faggots could kick down a door

Partial success.

You think Omega might have handed the dog to someone, but the situation is too chaotic to tell who. Probably some nobody - what are the chances it's a level 50 lawyer or some such?

Bad news. Now that the dog's been taken care of, Omega turns to face you. Before you can blink he executes a drop step, gets behind you and restrains you with one arm. His free hand furiously gesticulates the waving of an imaginary pistol.

yell "superkick partaaaay" and start dancing with them

you tell me

These two fruity corny fuckers shine so much light on the business It’s just not believable they could win a psychical contest against any other men

They should enroll at ucla with the woman’s gymnastic team

I use my free arm to throw a punch at Matt Jackson, then have Ace Steel attack Kenny. If he can one-shot Nick, how hard can Kenny be? I mean with no one important listening in we should be able to do this and tell dirtsheets that the bucks swung first.