Okada vs. Jonah

>Okada vs. Jonah
>Jay White vs. Tama Tonga
>these are two main events going into WK this year
Fucking dire

Attached: New_Japan_Pro_Wrestling_Logo_2.svg.png (1200x1189, 246.25K)

Ice.

OZ academy gets more discussion then NJPW on this board literally what the fuck happened

Tama's supposedly a little popular with the Japanese crowd at least. Does Japan like Jonah?

Both those matches sound based I don't know what you are on about.

Reminder that this is the guy who makes these threads

presented without further comment

Attached: bobboschizo's fagfiction.png (1351x2885, 1.98M)

They love guys like Jonah.

based random /asp/-era tripfag dominating your headspace for three solid years

God I forgot the meltdown Jamals had over the inhaler meme.
NJPW fans here can dish it but never take it.

kek its fucking pathetic

He might be I genuinely don't know. Jonah does seem to be trying to prove himself in NJPW though so I can't fault the guy there.

Stardom posters pushed Wrestle Kingdom threads to like 5 gamethreads, and as soon as the joshi match was over (early/mid match on the card) the threads slowed down to maybe 2 gamethreads. Shit was insane.

So are you saying that only one person dislikes/criticizes NJPW on this board and Basedbobboclub only used one image most posts calling NJPW ice-cold have been using NJPWs normal logo. You can't give me a reason on how NJPW being ice-cold isn't true which is why you instantly deflect to bobboclub because the cope you guys made of people not watching because fans can't cheer was proven as cope you guys drew 16 posters with fans being able to cheer.

Why would Okada be facing Jonah? Isn't he skipping the contract challenge? Is Jonah gonna win it before WK

Yeah it's only one guy.

>wait until EVIL drops the belt
>wait until okada wins
>wait until WK
>wait until G1
>wait until fans can cheer
what are they waiting for this time?

This is Mayu's yard

>Nu-Jamal is so irrelevant only one guy trolls about them
Oh no no no no....

It's a G1 challenge but the briefcase isn't on the line because, in kayfabe, Okada said "no".
I don't even know if they know how to book their post-G1 runs anymore.

He's ensured that the G1 winner main events, which fixes the problem with the briefcase.

Nobody had a issue with the briefcase until they tried that weird shit in 2019/2020 where Ibushi used it to challenge Naito for the IC title instead, and had someone finally lose the briefcase.

As a New Japan fan yes we've seen better days, they badly need some fresh blood especially in the main event scene, it's time to stop with the 5 year young lions phase and push them sooner because we have seen every combination of Okada, Naito, Tanahashi, White dozens of times

He's doing well getting over, I think. He's also had good booking to make him a monster. He hasn't personally been pinned or submitted in NJPW since his debut at Strong in December.

Yeah. They finally had someone lose it and it sucked and now they're removing that as an option.

Don't forget in 2021, they had Okada not even have a briefcase, instead carried around the old IWGP belt, and just threw it away immediately after.