What's "the Great" Brian Last hiding?

Why does he always talk so cryptically about the Elite and AEW?

Attached: brianlast.jpg (768x1024, 154.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlatinumMax/status/1544000610000949248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His only source is FTR. The bucks don't want to put over a bunch crybaby marks that are grooming their own children. So FTR runs to Last/Cornette to bitch and moan and that's the side of the story that gets out and canonized by smarks.

His source is Christopher Daniels

His source is no other than Tony Khan himself

What's so great about him?

"The Great" Brian Last has sources of a higher caliber.

His source is MJF, gods chosen people stick together

He definitely has one source from Create-A-Pro.

It's in NY and he constantly puts Caster and Statlander over

Maybe Pat Buck

Caster sometimes interacts with Cornette/Brian on Youtube and Twitter
Example: twitter.com/PlatinumMax/status/1544000610000949248
Plus he's a good talent in general

>Why does he always talk so cryptically about the Elite and AEW?

Because he likes to pretend he has sources when he doesn't really, so he speaks vaguely and hopes people will put 2+2 together and guess what he meant.

That way he doesn't get called out if it's wrong, and he has a higher chance of success

When the truth is finally revealed about the backstage shenanigans at AEW it will blow the socks off everyone who's ever been involved in the wrestling business and I'll leave it at that

This. Cornette and Last frequently reference the NDA Tony made then sign. They are Tony's way of slating the members of the roster he dislikes while keeping his "everyone's friend" image. Notice how "Jelly" and Marko were some of the first to be let go

Attached: 1662500597462782.jpg (976x549, 40.11K)

He's a jew after all, we're the smartest people in the west

I feel like he has sources other than FTR, I think MJF and one of the other New Yorkers are leaking intel to this kike. It's no coincidence that he's always shilling them.

yummy 4d chess

his body mass

Jim Cornette and Brian Last don't shill anyone or heap effusive praise upon anyone.

Attached: 1662623977684107.gif (200x194, 1.58M)

Jewish Mafia ties, notice his complete denial of the Mafia as of late? He used to joke about the Mafia even talking about member exposés but now it's a whole other deal.

I prefer to get my AEW news from an unbiased source like Dave Meltzer

because he knows about the dark side of the elite which is soon to be leaked (just two more weeks)

Indeed