Unironically The Elite need to go to WWE

There shoot isn't any more interesting opponents for Kenny Omega or The Young Bucks (outside FTR for Bucks) anymore. That's the core issue. They've done it. Kenny vs Will even in 3v3 form wasn't that exciting at all. I say this as a fan. What, The Bucks are going to fight The Acclaimed? It'll be a good match but what is left for them in AEW? They've done it all. It's time to face these facts.

Attached: kenny-omega-new-japan-wwe-wrestle-kingdom-1483921195-800-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 101.26K)

you tell me

We don't want these queers.

They're based and they will have good synergy with Paul.

There's a bigger chance of Kenny going back to NJPW than WWE.

And face who? The same people he already faced over and over again? JONAH? Like seriously. All of the dimes feuds for them are in AEW and you know that to be true.

I was at that Dynamite. The Elite vs United Empire is not a draw. If the Elite went to WWE, they'd pal around the AJ Styles and they'd be the Club 2.0.

no there isn't lol

Kill yourself matt or nick, whichever one you are.

Kenny should just retire, he's beat up, he's been exposed as anti draw and as time goes on Meltzer's brainwashing will fade or move on and no one is gonna pretend he's great. He could never do promos on WWE, he's awful at that.
Retire, fuck a joshi, play video games.

Shingo ? Taichi ? O-Khan ? ZSJ ? ELP ? EVIL ? Cobb ? KENTA ? Returning young lions ?

cringe

WWE is the only wrestling company that matters.

yes there is lol

Kenny in WWE would be ding-dong diddly dimes. Because unlike Tony, Vince would have played up his strengths and hidden his weaknesses. Let Cyrus do all the talking and let Kenny just be the guy who has 5 star matches and a dimes hairdo/overall look. Present him as muh "hottest free agent" and don't let him talk about anime, video games, or being gay - instead give his character a little mystique.
I've always thought Tony should have done this with Kenny from the start and made him the original champion with a long title reign. This could've set AEW apart as something really different than WWE instead of WWE Lite with its first 2 world champions being not quite top guys from WWE

Maybe I'd agree if WWE had more than 2 tag teams

Sami will form a tag team with KO after he gets kicked out of the bloodline

That makes 3 tag teams. So do you think they should stretch these 3 feuds for 6 months each or rather spam 10 matches in a month and let them have a rest for the next 3 months before they start another feud?

If Kenny goes back to NJPW it'll be for a one time thing to put Ospreay over, not as a full time deal. Kenny would prefer getting the WWE money and play video games with AJ Styles backstage.

Im interested in seeing a fully healed Kenny face off against danielson, Claudio, MJF, and punk

>fully healed Kenny
should I tell him bros?