Kek

kek

KEK

Attached: tfw worked 10 years in wwe just to end up where i was 20 years ago.jpg (1200x675, 79.69K)

>that filename
Holy shit
Holy shit

He can't really be crying tears of joy for winning the top title in ROH lmao

THE XIRHOOD DREAM.....HAS COME TRUE

punished claudio
a man denied his wwe championship

isn't he european?
imagine missing the biggest yuro show in years and instead you ended up fighting some mutts in front of 200 people
the very definition of the mark contract

>top title for a promotion that doesn't exist
it's like winning the wcw championship in invasion-era wwf lmaooo

OP don’t miss

>wins ROH title
>banished to Tranpage with its dwindling ratings
WUMAO even Gaycia and Wheel Gook have more Trannymite TV time

>it's like winning the wcw championship in invasion-era wwf

fren im as big a claudio mark as they come but that is fucking brutally true jeez

That's what AEW feels like right now with the 90 belts they have on their show.

Cesaro is a wrestling autist and appreciates the linage of the work rate guys who had it before

Why are you keking out loud, friend?

One of the few people vince WAS wrong about. Just have him come out with a towel over his head like taz and drop people on their necks while Heyman or fuck even Dutch talks for him.

he is one of the few modern wrestlers i actually know. if he was born an era earlier it could be a different story.

No, he was one of the guys Vince was right about. He will always be a boring Swiss faggot

I think he's a good hand. He makes a decent hoss for the BCC while still being technically gifted. I like he's buddying up with Yuta too. I doubt he'll get any AEW titles though unless Mox/Danielson/Claudio decides to go trios for awhile.

Holy shit, I didn't even think of this. Cesaro in a CatC return. That is rough!
Well atleast he got to fulfill his dream of fighting a sour Gresham

Attached: wwf846047.jpg (474x546, 41.18K)

vince gave smarks what they wanted and put him in a title angle with roman and he stunk up the place. the matches were ok at best and he died every time he got a mic even in taped segments somehow

Tony only hired him to put over ROH which isn't working that's a shame

just goes to show you can be a good wrestler and have a great physique and look, it doesn't matter one bit if you can't work the mic.

should've asked for a manager. heyman added a decade to brock's career

kek thats kinda funny

Brock Lesnar post UFC is legitimately ten times the promo Cesaro ever was.

He was paired with Heyman for like 6 months. Vince jobbed him out

brock, as people as people say he is, may have a girly voice but can still carry a segment even recently he had some kino moments with sami. cesaro is next to useless.

This dude has never not been boring as fuck

if vince was so wrong about him why is he back to holding a meaningless midcard belt with no feuds?