I genuinely feel that Lil Nigga would be better off in WWE at this stage

Why has Tony done nothing but bury him the last 12 months?
Feels like he's done nothing since his TNT Reign.
Paul might actually value him.

Attached: cwyqxf4ehlsuxx88iocr.jpg (2416x1604, 400.03K)

tony is trying to do an underdog thing similar to the way wwe booked bryan back in the day

For like a whole year now though?
Ffs he should have beat Sammy
Losing to Mox wouldn't have been as bad

No clue why he loses so much and why they won't push him?

anything intentionally burying is the evps' fault
tony isn't burying anyone intentionally he's just a dumbfuck at his job

If AEW isn't going to use him properly, neither will WWE I think. He'd be jobbed out at Raw for sure, maybe not Smackdown, idk. Ofc he'd have to go through NXT first and maybe he'd be allowed to be cool there, but it's just the developmental brand.

At this point I just want Darby to get the payday he deserves even if he won't be given the spotlight. Fuck these retarded (birthday) suits.

This.

He's tiny and would have nothing cool to jump off of in the boring WWE venues

My main issue with it is Sting is getting older and in kayfabe having Sting for a mentor really should make Darby one of the strongest on the roster so a strong Darby can be Sting's final match. I don't even think Sting needs to go heel or anything, just a nice mentor vs student match where Darby beats Sting, they fist bump, and Sting rides off into the sunset and Darby can go for the main belt.

Before the Punk match i genuinely thought he would be the first of the four pillars to win the main title and would at least get a shot at it soon. Then he had the Punk match and hasnt done shit since.

Can he even cut a promo?
Genuine question.
He has a good look girls should like but is h a good talker?

You thought the skateboarding skeleton wearing spankies was in line for the title?

Yh, i figured hed lose ofc, but Tony seemed to really be behind him and trying to push him.

Did Punk elevate him yet?

Hi Phil!

Just do a version of the Penta/Vampiro Lucha Underground angle. That angle did the nearly impossible and made a tweener into a top guy without having him have to baby at all.

He asked Meltzer if he should go to WWE and Meltzer told him it would be career suicide but that was before Vince stepped down.

Attached: darby kino.png (900x507, 839.42K)

He doesn’t drink and do drugs with tony so he’s persona non grata

>Thanks for the rub Mr. Punk

Attached: 16580465451521.jpg (1280x720, 107.14K)

wwe is gonna be more bloated than aew is a year from now

hi pedo

Doesn't matter since they actually have tons of TV time to fill.

Based schizo

nxt is already too bloated, wont be long until the rest is too

Do you ever feel... depressed.. down, underutilised by your booker?
Remember... I'm merely a phone call away.

Attached: intro-1660755443.jpg (780x438, 101.78K)