Thoughts on the newest member of the BC and future women’s champion Giselle Shaw?

Thoughts on the newest member of the BC and future women’s champion Giselle Shaw?

Attached: 622DEB40-6C62-41A1-8033-D7AFA5D2FFEE.jpg (750x926, 481.06K)

Those are all women.

who is she? I want to taste her pussy so bad.

*cums in Trey Miguel*
*Trey Miguel cums in her*
*HIV*

Attached: 3738AC4D-D98B-4AB9-991B-7DE6D73BEB80.jpg (750x845, 715.77K)

thats a man. It doesnt have a pussy...well, not a real one anyway.

looks like a girl to me bro

death to all trannies. Each and every one should be placed in a concentration camp and tortured daily with electric shocks and rubber chickens. Each day, at least ten of them would be executed for public amusement. Audience members would be allowed to enter a lottery for a chance to hack off a tranny's head with a sword. Small children would bet on where trannies might land when they are thrown from the rooftops. By God, it will one day be a reality.

Even though She still has her penis, she’s a woman and you can’t do nothing about it chud

Ok chud

Attached: 89E542DD-9E9C-4E9F-8878-5FA66D19CB9C.jpg (750x924, 703.87K)

Unironically looks like a High Elf from Oblivion

then youre a faggot. Seek help for your mental illness. The gods hate sissies.

shut up bitch, that will never be a woman no matter how much HE mutilates HIS genitalia. Eat shit and kill yourself you fucking traitorous filth.

he gay or just a degenerate?

Based good brothers tag teaming that bussy every night on the road. Probably the only worthwhile thing either of these shitters have ever done in the wrestling business.

are these the kinds of "women" you antifa types fantasize about? Somehow im not surprised. Let me guess, they remind you of the faggot uncle who molested you, right?

Nah she’s a woman. Cry about it chud

idk man sounds to me like you arent man enough to fuck a hot chick cause its icky and sand daddy said not to, maybe you need to check your test.

It's legit a tranny, also he's got a weirdly long neck

you can argue with me all you want, scum. But you cannot argue with genetics. That is a man, end of story, and no amount of denial on your part will change HIS genetics. Now go back to sucking off the jews like a good bitch.

out of curiosity, which one these fellas has the bigger package

why is festus wearing skinny jeans and pretending to be cool

This is why normal people have always rejected perverts like you. Also i dont worship the jew god so dont assume my religion you absolute faggot. Odin commands your sacrifice. Report to the nearest bog, faggot.

So which one is it fucking? Don't tell me this is Karl's replacement for his "hot asian wife"?

I mean I agree but you still need meds for actually typing all this shit out.

no, you need to put the meds down. You clearly understand the truth, but you sedate yourself to make things easier. Embrace the truth, brother! Trannies need to be removed from the planet!

Attached: 2A838E9B-89C1-4901-8635-4D2D2E8D05A5.png (600x600, 138.29K)

Cope. She’s a woman. Chud