"its fucking unfortunate that I have to come up here and speak about him...on my time"

>"its fucking unfortunate that I have to come up here and speak about him...on my time"
>literally the only person that night that mentioned Scott Colton

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 9.41.23 AM.png (771x641, 493.13K)

Can't wait till he gets fired

kek phil is getting fired

I love how this all stems from him fuming that Adam Page didn't listen to whatever mark advice Phil gave him

kek

Imagine getting beaten up by the Elite LOL

punk isnt getting fired. the elite were mauled and are on their way out from their own company. kwab

all accounts say the elite were heemed

>hey Adam you should stop doing the Buckshot didn't you see how terrible it looks?

>the elite were mauled
i know you got a lot of free time on hands now phil but you need to find a better hobby then shitposting on here

Attached: 1662581303510748.png (574x814, 360.2K)

Initial headcanon stories said that. No other account has indicated that

>well i already wrote my speech so might as well say it anyway and hope they don't notice

Shades from the Mickey Gall fight. Vintage Punk.

the jabroni had been rehearsing it for weeks and planned it
he thought he could start it and claim he was provoked, by saying to the random improv guy 'hey youre friends with scott colton' expecting him to say yes so he could be all I KNOW THIS GUY HES OUT TO START SHIT
guy says no, punk literally says 'you blew my spot' he blew the sympathy angle for his rant
the guy is even more pathetic than cabana sharing a bank account to dodge taxes and play victim, they both suck

kek

>on my time
how was this on his time? this was at an aew event. he was working

Why does he look like jim cornette?

Nick asked a question previously about Colt.

punk worked himself into a shoot by not being able to log off. a fitting end to his character, comeback, and career.

People just want to be mad user. They will completely ignore when Tony said he should taken Nick's question head-on.

The more I think about it, the more I don't care if this whiny bullshitter comes back. This is the true Punk. He's just as selfish as Hunter, Hogan, any of them. And in terms of the AEW roster, he's about as good as Hogan wrestling wise too lol.

i think he looks just like urkel

Attached: urkel7898.jpg (901x800, 137.82K)