I like the aesthetic of AEW better than WWE

I prefer AEW's darker, black aesthetic than WWE's brighter and colorful one. It looks more sports-like. Kind of like boxing or mma. What do you bros prefer?

Attached: DanielsonVsOmega.jpg (1200x800, 430.25K)

>looks more sports-like. Kind of like boxing or mma.
then they do the fakest looking shit ever so whats the point

Idk I just like it.

nvm was replying to the other guy

i just think it looks neat

agree. WWE looks like a cartoon

Honestly don’t even understand how the biggest e drones can defend wwe’s production. It’s fucking ugly. Far too many lights and leds.

I want them to bring the colored lights on the crowd back

dilate

NXT's even worse, looks like a Nickelodeon show or some shit

>Here's why AEW looking like a shit minor league promotion is actually good
Do AEW piggies really just slurp up any slop farmer Tony serves them?

The worst thing about AEW's production is the retarded camera cuts. For all of the hate Kevin Dunn gets, whoever is in charge of that for AEW is much much worse. Every single time I watch they're blatantly cutting away and missing spots

The absolute best thing about AEW is no Kevin Dunn.

The crowd shots? That's a Turner call, nothing they can do about ti.

It's all subjective

It looks too similar to wwe, it's disappointing, they should have made it completely different, look at how different nitro and raw looked.

>prefer AEW's darker, black aesthetic than WWE's brighter and colorful one.
Combat Sports v Sports Entertainment...one is competitive fighting and the other is a circus.
What did you expect?

>aesthetic
read a fucking book and learn more than one buzzword from the past 10 years

Kek, gAyEW really is a circus

Attached: circus act.webm (972x540, 2.88M)

No

Never been a wwe guy. Unless hhh goes full jcp I don’t see it happening in the future.

I guess I don’t care either way about lighting or color. But I can probably count the number of what I would consider great matches on one hand. I think wanting to display a variety of styles is noble but doesn’t always translate to a coherent show. Last dynamite I watched there were 2 ddts on the floor, one ended the match and the other the guy who took the ddt was back on offense almost immediately. The commentary isn’t great either and a lot of their angles go on too long or just look gay.

I actually like the variety show aspect. Granted, I do think the show could be more cohesive.

They look the same to me except AEW is cheap and pink. Noah has the best aesthetic.

Unironically a major reason I hate modern WWE is that everything is just too fucking bright