Vince fucks off

>Vince fucks off
>Matches on TV get better
>Ratings go up
wtf bros I thought people didn't care about workrate and only watched for skits

Attached: Vince-McMahon-funny-1280x720-1.png (1200x675, 1.12M)

The show legitimately isn't any better, it's just the placebo effect
Anyone who was actually watching a few months ago and now knows that

Give it few months then you know vince is right

Ratings were already increasing before the Vince scandal. Paul just took over at the right time.

Honeymoon period

I started watching again when triple h took control and it was all women bullshit. Like seriously that shit is so bad I’m tired of people trying to pretend it isn’t horrible to watch. They are unathletic and it destroys whatever immersion you are trying to have when they showcase how fucking fake it all is

VIDF out in full force I see

t.

Attached: 1547242211913.png (722x816, 42.68K)

Aew is even worse. It’s like watching a show of how dorks think cool people would act

It's still in a constant constant flux though. Every week some fucker gets a name change, people that were let go get a return and past/current Nxt guys get brought in and that's filling up the time on screen between the matches. Looks like Eli is gonna bring LA Knight back. It's really like AEW 3 months after a Vince firing spree and not in a good way.

okay TKIDF

Vince hates wrestling.
Notice how that stupid 24/7 has all but vanished as well.

lose weight and stop shoving wrestling figs up your asshole.

>anyone who was watching 18 minute long entrance/promo/interview/recap/entrance segments KNOWS that the show hasn't changed!

Attached: 1639460093977.gif (200x200, 1.43M)

yes dexter lumis raping miz is very workrate, these bait threads are so boring now get some new material bro.

No.

Better than tranny ballerinas in AEW lol

More proof that Vince is KWAB of the year

He still lives rent-free in your head until the day you die Ojama

kek

He deserves more respect

This is true only bitchtits defends him now

Him and Punk are neck and neck. I think Punk takes it if he's fired. Vince at least still owns everything even if he's not in charge.