Donald Trump buys Monday Night Raw

>
youtube.com/watch?v=9qB7Ta6fdow

Attached: Donald Trump buys Monday Night Raw.jpg (1280x720, 86.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkerchan.net/leftypol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump was unironically a massive draw iirc, massive buyrates and ratings went up a lot.

Will he sell it to the Russians like he did our nuclear secrets?

Reminder that the stck market thought it was real and they plummeted

Wish this was a shoot so he could have stayed managing WWE instead of ruining America

bunkerchan.net/leftypol/
you have to go back

Well yeah. A lot of people loved Trump because of The Apprentice. Everyone just got memory holed because of his election campaign beating Hillary.

>bunkerchan.net/leftypol/
>you have to go back

Attached: f2c33540862fedad0afc7e0cbd7e08b5.png (350x480, 220.02K)

The entire Trump/McMahon feud was a massive draw if I remember right

Trump lost.
Trump is going to prison.
MAGA is dead.

sup donald

2 more weeks and he’ll be in jail?
Lil Donnie doesn’t even know what a leftypol is.

I might vote Republican if DeSantis is the nominee.
I don't particularly dislike Trump but I've not voted for him before and I'll likely not vote for him again.

Chances are pretty good you won't have to worry about not voting for trump again. Im for whoever lies to me the best and most believably but it'd be retarded to have desantis as a nominee, Florida is only one state and that bullshit insanity can't travel too far. It's like suggesting newsome as a democratic nominee, fucking ridiculous

Hillary lost

big raped orange election losing bitch

Can't wait until my boy is back in the office. Sleepy joe literally did nothing but sleep during his whole term

But enough about Hillary

Good. Bitch would have started World War 3 by now.

KWAI1TB

say what you want about the mans politics but he can throw a stiff one unlike most of the geeks you got today

Attached: LARIATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif (240x136, 684.97K)

No but Biden closed Cucknada & out pipeline down so he could open one with Russia.