Daily reminder that whatever happens the KWAB of the year goes to Vince

Attached: CM-Punk-Loses-In-UFC.jpg (1280x720, 99.29K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO

You trannies keep trying to deflect from Cuck Man being a perpetual kwab. Vinny still has his billions and a 50 year legacy. Keep coping, trannyfaggots. Phil's got this one locked.

>be vince
>80 years old
>told to retire
>dose
Only kwab worthy was how meh looking woman who started all this is. Rember, vince knew about investigation before WM. He booked himself in wm and face to face whit austin despite knowing it.

true but Punk is getting a big extra notch on his KWAB lifetime achievement award

based VDS

GOOD MORNING SIR!!!

Honestly as more time passes it doesn't look so bad for Vince. He still owns the company and is benefitting from their renewed success.

nice try

Vince is still in charge and the majority shareholder of his multi-billion dollar company.

Spunk threw away an easy $10mil so he could shit on some trampoline shitters in an attempt to get over as THE Locker Room Leader. And injured himself again in the process.

Its not even close.

Attached: 1367888338151.png (1280x720, 775.71K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VDS VDS VDS VDS VDS

Pro wrestling didnt get good until the 80s you idiota. Vince paid a lady to fuck and shut up and she actully TALKED

Vince KWAB of the yer

>Honestly as more time passes it doesn't look so bad for Vince. He still owns the company
STOP THE STEAL!!!! kek

Just because you keep repeating that sheer cope ad nauseum, doesn't mean it's true. Punk and Khan are perpetual kwabs.

Vince has seen his net worth grow by over half a billion dollars since he retired, meanwhile your dad is tightening his purse strings

Again paying a lady for sex (millions by the way) telling her to shut up but she does the opposite ha i know the truth hurts but vince already won KWAB of the year

>Again paying a lady for sex (millions by the way) telling her to shut up but she does the opposite ha i know the truth hurts but vince already won KWAB of the year
This is your brain on HRT

Attached: 1657990033371.jpg (250x247, 11.95K)

Awwww you posted a picture of yourself how cute

YWNBAW

Im sorry your favorite faggot got outed you dumbfuck but try harder okay?

>YWNBAW
But enough about you.

>Im sorry your favorite faggot got outed you dumbfuck but try harder okay?

Attached: 1662591886951605.png (1036x659, 730.48K)

Kek phil sucks but vince already won KWAB of the year you fucking faggot

I still think Vince is in the lead but punk isn't far behind him, if he does 1 more stupid thing I think he'll take it

So house it like in the vinces office shawn? Youve been under the table for awjile now. You okay?