I wasn't on /asp/ when this happened

How was the build up like? Did smarks actually believe he stood chance?

Attached: Cringe (2).jpg (739x415, 42.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/71122363/#q71122879
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The exact opposite. Everyone knew he was going to get his ass kicked. No one expected him to be THAT bad though. One of the best nights on /asp/

Don't know. I was on /sp/ for actual proper sporting events so I didn't see the sperg out here lmao

There was certainly an interest there. Some people thought Punk doing good in the UFC would help wrestling get a little respect but alas, we all know what happened.

Attached: 1662849037039624.png (635x635, 84.54K)

desu i thought he was too old to be trying it out and that they should have had him fight another old guy

Man, remember when Brock popped after UFC 200 and WWE tried to make a jab at them? lmao what a fucking clown company

>No one expected him to be THAT bad though.
Exactly my reaction. I thought he may get some good hits in and lose after a couple of rounds because, hey, even if he didn't have prior experience he was in a field that required you to be in shame. And there were some fags who talked up his cardio. So the level of humiliation was still a shock to me.

Of course they did. They bought into his worked MMA background despite leaks mentioning that he lost all 14 of his training matches prior to the fight. Also, Helgaposter was based

Attached: 34E45099-6CF0-4EB0-8060-3AE2B16395B9.jpg (1920x1080, 776.29K)

in shape*

HEY PHIL

Attached: helga.jpg (500x417, 32.26K)

He should've fought a guy his age on the prelims.

Phil can’t even beat weekend hobbyist. They might as well have picked someone at random from the crowd.

2016 was the last year MMA was fun before the Great Duckenings.
>December 2015 started with Ronda getting KTFO
>Nate vs. Connor and Tate exposing Holm all in the same night
>Cerrone was on a good multi fight win streak
>Bisping fluke KO'd Rockhold
>Stipe IMMIGRANT MENTALITY Miocic
>Johnny Hendricks crying because he's fat
>Jones popping two days before UFC 200
>Whittaker was becoming IT
>Weidman got MURDERED by Romero
>Connor becoming two divisional champion
>Nunes beating Ronda so bad and fast that you could fit it in a 2MB gif
The fact that I can't list off any shit from 2017-2022 that would match this list is criminal.

if you truly ever thought that a pro wrestler with an average build and about a year of martial arts experience had a chance against any pro fighter in any league, youre a moron

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/71122363/#q71122879

Someone has a screencap of the catalog. Its how you would imagine lol

Fucking hell, It baffles me that cretin still has fans on Any Forums.

Man, someone needs to post it cos I didn't save it as I was legit having hearty keks at that night.

I got banned for "flooding" because I posted a thread with this pic. The thread itself was nearly archived with 0 replies 30 minutes after I made it because of the floods of new threads. Janny was having an autistic fit that night, must have lost a gamble betting on Philler.

Attached: 011-1428160237.jpg (600x450, 32.72K)

i was rooting for him just to see all the ufc fans seethe but i didn't really care that much

People with a functioning braincell could see it coming a mile a away. The man never had an athletic bone in his body.

Should have had him fight that twitter guy who offered to box him, probably still would have gotten heemed but at least it'd be a close match